Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, here's the funkiness that is the faerie. xd wink NEway.....I hope thisURl works....plz rate it? Its not my best becuz its my first faerie on the computer....without a mouse, that is....I need a new tablet.
BTW sry it's not in Anime style....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/CelestialFantasy/FunkyFairy.jpg
it is indeed very colourful, especially her hair, you have got the mystical style that is a fearie.
But you need to practice drawing bodys, and her wings, unless they are meant to be square, also needs work.
maybe using a reference picture will help?
In the rules it states not to make more than one thread at a time just because no one answers the other one. wait for it to die. you have two up with the same picture, hun, it needs a LOT of work or your just going to get flamed. Its O.K for mouse work but theres a lot you need to improve, mainly the chest. Study mouse art pictures and you'll see.
Very colorful, but needs a little improvement... 3nodding Keep working on it! biggrin
hey biatch, that's one ugly pictue you've got there, how can you draw that ugly?! my eyes hurt gonk
hmmm
I like her hair, her skirt, and the little orb-thingy she's holding. nice mix of colors on those parts.

needs work though.
Hmm. I couldnt get to it. If you want to copy and paste it to the page try the IMG adress.
I...Couldn't open the link...
I think it's terrible. The porportion is all wrong and the wings look bizarre. I'm being honest and if you can''t handle that, then perhaps you shouldn't ask.
yikes o_O
hey biatch, that's one ugly pictue you've got there, how can you draw that ugly?! my eyes hurt gonk
you could at least be helpful... i like the hair coloring. you need some practive with bodies. easy way to do that is just to sit somewhere and sketch people *^-^* i like the wings youve done... they are different form anything ive ever seen!
It is very colorful!!!!! You do better than me!~!~!
COuld use better proportion. Do not, however, let talk of ugly get to you. Because it's not. The skirt and the orb are awesome.
its really good. i could never make that smile <3 i hope you make more
Rawr cant get to it
needs work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out