Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nerdy Oatmeal's Partner

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I tried to post a topic like this in the Chatterbox like other people had been doing. However, mine was completely ignored because as all of you people probably know, the CB moves terribly fast. I adopted a new style yesterday, but I don't have any samples yet, so I would be very appreciative if you could critique my old style. (Mainly because my new style only really works with headshots. Otherwise, it looks...weird.

Just some side information, I used MS Paint to make these samples. I have been using it for a little over a year and a half. I just installed Paint Tool Sai yesterday, so I will make some samples with that and post them soon. It's taking me a little while to figure out and get comfortable with. Also, I'm taking an anime class this week where we're learning other techniques for drawing in the anime style. After the end of the week, my style may have changed again.

The link to my art album is here. Thanks for your time, and I will post some Sai samples when I get the chance. (As I will have a class to attend today.)

Anxious Cat

19,790 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
Pricing threads go over here. emotion_yatta

Nerdy Oatmeal's Partner

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200