Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey!! Im happily taking in any Constructive Critsism or Comments about my first Open Canvas Creation.. on the top is a link to the sketch, and on bottom is a link to the Final product.. All done with a lazer mouse.. (( i put petrolium jelly on the feet for smoother lines, you should try it sometime!)

http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v145/Yumi281/Yumis%20Family/Open_Canvas_Yumi.jpg

http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v145/Yumi281/Yumis%20Family/Open_Canvas_Yumi_complete.jpg
anybody? sweatdrop i would like this input to allow my next Open canvas to be even better ^^;
You have skill but those boobs are far too large. And i know that you purposely do that but to me it just looks bad with them that llarge. Can you say back problems?
I know anime is all about over exaggerated proportions but that's just ridiculous. And even so they over exaggerate they still stick to basic concepts of anatomy.
Lady V
You have skill but those boobs are far too large. And i know that you purposely do that but to me it just looks bad with them that llarge. Can you say back problems?
I know anime is all about over exaggerated proportions but that's just ridiculous. And even so they over exaggerate they still stick to basic concepts of anatomy.
I agree. The proportions are so far off it's scary. sweatdrop
to tell you the truth guys.. I draw Plenty of normal everyday women.. The boobs being that big and everything actually has a lot of well spent RP time behind it... And besides.. i was asking for advise on my Open Canvas work.. not how large Yumi's breasts are... And atleast i have friends that can appreciate Yumi's body.. *sighs* My proportions are just fine.. if there overexagerted thats because thats how her character is.. As well as Stephanie's and Yura's that are on the left of my sig.. according to our Rp thats just how there body looks.. and im not gonna change it just because people think its scary or wierd.. im keeping it because thats how our characters are.. stare No.. Critiscize my work and not my characters, please...
Look you said how's my open canvas work Yumi. And that whole picture was done in open canvas. Therefore Yumi's anatomy as well as her coloring has to do with my critique. I am only telling you the truth. the porportions are way off and wether that is for the rp or not it's just still too big and no woman could ever have breasts that big. As for the coloring. The light source changes. the light is coming from one direction for her hair and the opposite for her body and another for her clothing. You need to practice finding a light source. As for others I use adobe photoshop and not open canvas so i know nothing else about it.
I agree the proportions are wrong and the boobs are part of the problem. Im not giving crits on your character either. Its your art. It could improve alot. Thats all im going to say.
fine fine.. as for the lightsources.. Adobe photoshop is very easy for the colors and things.. aill agree.. But with this open canvas i did.. i got lazy and decided to put all the color on one layer, and the sketches each had a seperate layer.. so it really wasnt all that.. But yeah.. I really tried to make all that light come from the top right.. ^^ as. for the.. o.O... Wait a minte.. the only thing you can see is yumi's Upper clevage in the shot anyways, thats not cool.. sweatdrop --tries to drop the subject--
lol, it just sounds like that you can't take any criticizing at all... 3nodding
the coloring is fine... but i too have a problem with the breast part. Maybe it is too big, but the main thing is that you've cut it off right at where the line's supposed to go back, showing that they're breasts, so now the picture just looks like that she has an over exaggeratedly fat stomach. Not over exaggeratedly big breasts anymore.
O.o....nani?
Okay... then.. so far all ive gotten out of this was to have some more practice and give yumi a less exagerated body... xp oh.. and fix my lighting... sweatdrop
I'd like it but uh... her boobs. Are basketballs... times TWO! xd
Kamorii
I'd like it but uh... her boobs. Are basketballs... times TWO! xd

*laughs and nods* Yes.. that what they are.. My girlfriend and me were the biggest ones in the Busty anime girls guild.. *laughs*
OMG are those her boobs eek ...thats just not natural.....use reference pics of real people.

and I figured out your problem..you obviously didnt read the part on portal graphics that said that OC is a Tablet Program sweatdrop

your coloring skills arent bad...its just you cant get the full OC effect without a tablet.

Tipsy Lover

uh.. what's with the chest?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas