Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do I suck at Art??

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 3, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Don't they suck... crying I really tryed to...

User Image

User Image

User Image

(These two I was really proud of. too bad.....)

User Image

User Image
I wish i could see them better... sweatdrop try scanning them, but from what I can see I love the hand, lol little pinky... *can't draw hands*. With profiles try and get a bigger slope and make sure the head is round, not a box. For your people, the poses are stuff, you could always try an original pose. smile I'd definintely recommend the skeletal system, draw the body and then draw the clothes on them, makes it look more fitting. smile Otherwise keep practicing! biggrin
carcer
I wish i could see them better... sweatdrop try scanning them, but from what I can see I love the hand, lol little pinky... *can't draw hands*. With profiles try and get a bigger slope and make sure the head is round, not a box. For your people, the poses are stuff, you could always try an original pose. smile I'd definintely recommend the skeletal system, draw the body and then draw the clothes on them, makes it look more fitting. smile Otherwise keep practicing! biggrin

gonk i do draw the outlines of the body and then the clothes... and also I curve my heads..... -_-

oh, and I can't scan. my scanner sucks.
LadyChiro
carcer

gonk i do draw the outlines of the body and then the clothes... and also I curve my heads..... -_-

oh, and I can't scan. my scanner sucks.

....oh..... sweatdrop Aheh... well er... um.... keep practicing.... *hides in a corner*
From what I can see, these are actually rather good.
better than i can draw all i can do is make OK pictures in adobe illistrator pro and these things actauly cost money! no paint bucket make my immages crappy gonk .
These are pertty good. biggrin
You definitely have potential 3nodding It's just a case of practising and improving ^_^
blaugh I so happy!! ^_^ thanks ppl! I love you all.
they're not that bad and if you keep thinking like that I'll just have to give you a boot to the head! *smiles* now cheer up and feel good!

Mewling Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
I think they're good. I mean I can't draw what-so-ever...

Distinct Phantom

Come on. If your pessamistic and want people to tell you their bad then don't put them in here. They're not bad. They're not going to win any contests any time soon, but I can't draw worth a s**t.
i don't think its that bad but good
They aren't that bad...
You just need to practive a little more. By saying they suck, other people might agree, which makes your work suck for everybody. If you just say something like "rate my art" then people can make their own decisions. biggrin
paper_wings
They aren't that bad...
You just need to practive a little more. By saying they suck, other people might agree, which makes your work suck for everybody. If you just say something like "rate my art" then people can make their own decisions. biggrin

I agree, if you tried hard to make them, and you want an honest review, don't say they suck, or you're just gonna get that vibe back.

Keep practicing and think positively!

=^-^x=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas