Welcome to Gaia! ::

My friend asked me to draw her a faerie. This is what she got. lol
mmmmmm...faerie....
User Image
That;s a very good pic. Just soften the lines abit biggrin
and add some shading

i can't draw but....still I like your art but it needs alittle more work other than that I love it heart
i tink its perty good! lol
gothic_freak21
and add some shading

i can't draw but....still I like your art but it needs alittle more work other than that I love it heart

I'll probably colour it later whee
i think its pretty well done, and i like you potter cartoon lots!! lol! heart redface heart
khryssie
i think its pretty well done, and i like you potter cartoon lots!! lol! heart redface heart

lol tanx
whee
yer welcome, nee, and could you tell me how to get the pics under your last post, i dunno how? sweatdrop xp
khryssie
yer welcome, nee, and could you tell me how to get the pics under your last post, i dunno how? sweatdrop xp

well it's easier to just go to my DA page to see all my pics then to go from post to post.
www.morea.deviantart.com
But be warned! I mostly draw Shounen-ai xp
Brimstone and Ash
khryssie

well it's easier to just go to my DA page to see all my pics then to go from post to post.
www.morea.deviantart.com
But be warned! I mostly draw Shounen-ai xp

*shudders* loves shounen-ai, thanks, nee!!*goes a'skipping off to check out yer site*
it looks great! maybe the line outlining the fairy shouldn't be as thick.
ooooo, i cheched it out, i love your work, very good!! especially the harry potter stuff ( dunno why, it must be a potter phase ) well, anyways, will you send the site to my box so i can checks you out whenevers i want? please?? gonk heart crying redface blaugh :sweat:
khryssie
ooooo, i cheched it out, i love your work, very good!! especially the harry potter stuff ( dunno why, it must be a potter phase ) well, anyways, will you send the site to my box so i can checks you out whenevers i want? please?? gonk heart crying redface blaugh :sweat:

to ur box? lol u mean fav, box? I dont mind, go look at it whenever u want it's a public viewing gallery u dont need permission. lol whee
thankyu thankyu thankyu, very muchas!!! * hugs you * redface heart heart sweatdrop

Eloquent Conversationalist

wow, it's very pretty!! 3nodding xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas