Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was wondering if things you learn from tutorials is coping? Not like an entire character, but like an eye, or a hair style.

If this was answered sorry I've only read the first 4 pages.
redface
Sugary Bitterness
I was wondering if things you learn from tutorials is coping? Not like an entire character, but like an eye, or a hair style.

If this was answered sorry I've only read the first 4 pages.
redface

No, It isn't, if the entire example picture is taken, like a whole person, then yes. But if it's something you learn no.
We all have to learn something, and once we do the knowledge is ours.
>>>I don't think this has been posted before...

Can you post dolls that aren't avatar edits, so long as you give credit to the site/person who created the base, and they specifically have on their site that you can use and display dolls on their bases if you give credit.

I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be allowed, but I haven't seen any of these threads around, so I'm a bit wary.
<<<
Mmkay. I just need a bit of clarification. I drew this one picture from another by an artist named Joseph Vargo but the species/colors/clothes/titles are completely different. Since I just used the same pose, would it be considered copying? I've seen the pose used by many artists before but I just wanted that question clarified before I submitted my artwork into a contset.
if you got banned for art theft are you banned for a limit of time or forever

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces