Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yay everyone, very nice art. Hopefully I'll post a pic soon, soon as I can get around to sketching.. Realism isn't quite my thing though..x.x..
I made A new one, very small drawing tho, not as big as the one with the wing....but I still have to scan it in...dunno when that will happen...but it sure will happen..someday ^^
Mikagami
Ha HA!
ol' 3 minute sketch. (and it really shows!) ((gogo craptastico sketch))

nice sol badguy hair there xd

LilGreenHamster
This is meee.... Took me at least an hour. I think. It was done a while ago.
I was in a kitty-person mood. Other than the fur and the obvious ears and tail, this is me. whee
ahhh! a mutant! eek
Okay, this'll be the most realistic drawing I've ever done (realism isn't my thing x.x) And I know that the left eye is too close to the nose, should I move the nose a bit, or should I erase the eye and redraw it a little better spaced? I'd like to know what people think aside from that little error toos. Also like to note that my scanner sucks, a lot of my shading got messed up x.x;;;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
?_? ok cool, feedback good yes?
Well, it looks good. I usually do anime myself. Or furries. I like furries. Couldn't do a self port though.

I haven't drawn a self portrait in ages...like years...and I can tell...booo
Hanasu

I haven't drawn a self portrait in ages...like years...and I can tell...booo

Not bad. The mouth's a little small, but otherwise I like it.
O.o dun have a self potrait yet but I've got another picture you can look @ Til' I send another one and here it is:

Hope it worked
nice sketches.. I have my sketches in my binder and hopefully someday I'll have it posted here.
wow I totaly love everyone's art here. I like the more anime ish one's personaly couse I suck at realisim. Although i think those who do the realism have some awsome talent. I like the one guy with the DDR/PUMP PERFECT all in one pad. I will try a self portrait but like no garenty's. ok flamer's suck couse they need to make them selves feel better about there art by making fun of ours.
Heera
Okay, this'll be the most realistic drawing I've ever done (realism isn't my thing x.x) And I know that the left eye is too close to the nose, should I move the nose a bit, or should I erase the eye and redraw it a little better spaced? I'd like to know what people think aside from that little error toos. Also like to note that my scanner sucks, a lot of my shading got messed up x.x;;;

you seem to be making a lot of excuses. it's ok to admit it if you're not good. no, seriously. realistic drawing is a very good exercise for learning how to draw better in any style. it is very important to draw fromlife.

scanners don't make bad scans, bad scanning method does. it's good to adjust the levels.

MD
Quote:
scanners don't make bad scans, bad scanning method does. it's good to adjust the levels.

Not to be a d**k or anything but I must disagree with you. My scanner is so old and crappy it dosent even pick up pencil lines I have to ink all of my work, and my freind has a scanner who makes the scan almost better then the original. Kinda cool but kinda tweaky.
Um.. thanks everyone for the nice comments, I really like your drawing strawberry princess, how did you do the face and skin?

hahaha paint! you know when you go to start on your computer and the pro..ect.. yea im a lil behind when it comes to the NEW years but whatever
SeeD
here is mine....the wing is just artistic freedom ^^

dude this picture rox.
the wing is done extremely well
crying i wish i could draw that well
sweatdrop but when i draw, it looks like a tw year old found a permanent marker and a flat white wall to draw on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff