Welcome to Gaia! ::

well, i have no life, so i thought I would post some of my art.
User Image
this would be a quickie watercolor...meant to be light and the face to be angular
User Image
and this would be a water farie...colored in PSP
User Image and a random sketch ^_^ (the bottom of her outfit is somehow...strange)
let me know what you think!
Hey Great work! Sena they're wonderful!! i really like them! biggrin
TurnersGirl4Ever
thankie!
I like them I think there neato!
UtsushiNeko
TurnersGirl4Ever
thankie!

10/10 for all of them. the water farie is my fav. she's pretty. lol. ur sig get's me all the time. "Thank you and Goodnight!" xd
Hey Sena when did you do these-previous school year or before that? i don't think we worked much with water color last year-then again with slakey as a teacher you worked with hell.
the first one is nice ^^
TurnersGirl4Ever
Hey Sena when did you do these-previous school year or before that? i don't think we worked much with water color last year-then again with slakey as a teacher you worked with hell.
actually i did these just this summer...i kinda really hate art teachers...*cough* except 3d-art and ceramics...but most drawing teachers and watercolor teachers dont like what i have to draw/watercolor so i ended up just teaching myself...but i am going to get my super good friend to help me out with the PSP coloring
UtsushiNeko
TurnersGirl4Ever
actually i did these just this summer...i kinda really hate art teachers...*cough* except 3d-art and ceramics...but most drawing teachers and watercolor teachers dont like what i have to draw/watercolor so i ended up just teaching myself...but i am going to get my super good friend to help me out with the PSP coloring

well they're not real teachers then if they don't like what you have to draw. its teaching skills and tips for painting-what you paint is up the artist-not anyone else. so screw them. and yes our 3d art and ceramics teacher was very good.
Nice pics! But on the second one the coloring is bland and inconsistant and goes over the lines...
Very nice. I like the 2nd one best.
they're really good. I like the second one. Did you write the quote on the last pic? domokun
Yeah i love that quote in the third pic sena. did you come up with it or is it one of your favs and you put in on?
TurnersGirl4Ever
Yeah i love that quote in the third pic sena. did you come up with it or is it one of your favs and you put in on?
yeah i wrote it one day in my algebra summerschool class...i wrote it after my boyfriend broke up with me, because he always referred to me as an angel whose wings had been clipped so that she would be on earth. >_>
Yukamina
Nice pics! But on the second one the coloring is bland and inconsistant and goes over the lines...
it is bland because yes, the coloring does go over the lines, that was done on purpose though, because i wanted it to have a foggy almost 'washed out' look, after all, it is a water farie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff