Welcome to Gaia! ::

Necro Omni's Queen

Magnetic Sex Symbol

redface This is my first time posting anything here... sweatdrop Niceness?

User Image

This was inspired by a random song I heard on the radio. After some searching on good ol' Google, I found that it's called "45" by Shinedown. >>;;;

Necro Omni's Queen

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Whoops, forgot to mention that I made this in Photoshop 7. sweatdrop
hmmm, odd since this work is called starring donw the barrel and the pupil is misformed, it kind of looks like they got shot in the eye, but if it was a 45 calibur round, 1/4 of the head would be gone, but what ever, its art
*inserts finger into the hole* wink

Kaiser, you wanna talk guns, go to Extended Discussion.

Necro Omni's Queen

Magnetic Sex Symbol

True, I took that into consideration, but meh, I like surrealism. sweatdrop Thankies though. ^.^;;
lol, yea, i know, its been a long long day for me, ive been finishing up a lot of my art, adding additional shadows, blood effects, and i did a couple more in PSP7(old)
I hate computer artists ^_^ I only draw by hand.
i do both 8P

Necro Omni's Queen

Magnetic Sex Symbol

._. Yea, I do both too...So why do you hate CG artists, Vipere?
I like computer artists...i just prefer traditional artists over them. The eye does look a little...funky like it was made out of some sort of paper or something...it doesn't look like it was blown in or...etc. But it looks sort of neat.

Necro Omni's Queen

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Nasrin
I like computer artists...i just prefer traditional artists over them. The eye does look a little...funky like it was made out of some sort of paper or something...it doesn't look like it was blown in or...etc. But it looks sort of neat.

Thankies whee
You don't have to pretend you don't know me.... -_- You know what I think about CG artists.

Except hentai, o' course.

Necro Omni's Queen

Magnetic Sex Symbol

._. I do?...Meh, I'll just take your word for it...
hmm, the blood doesnt look like its really goin down the face

and duh the eye is suppose to be like that, its abstract

cg art is good, but i also draw by hand....

and a 45 is big, i think she meant .45, and even that is stilll kinda big... ish...
when i say 45, thats what it means, ITS NOT A FRIGGEN 45 MILL!!! lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces