Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Elfquest art copyright Warp Graphics, Inc. Elfquest, its logos, characters, situations, all related indicia, and their distinctive likenesses are trademarks of Warp Graphics, Inc. All rights reserved

Relentless Bibliophile

12,865 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Waffles! 25
The coloring on this one is much fresher and very cute. AWWW,puppy!

2 technical things:

1. it would have been easier for you to post on the other thread. It's considered discourtious to make two threads for basicly the same art, because your just pushing other people off the page.

2. this and the other one are rather large. people with dial up have a hard time with large pictures. you can either try to reduce the size or just post the link.
Jerran
The coloring on this one is much fresher and very cute. AWWW,puppy!

2 technical things:

1. it would have been easier for you to post on the other thread. It's considered discourtious to make two threads for basicly the same art, because your just pushing other people off the page.

2. this and the other one are rather large. people with dial up have a hard time with large pictures. you can either try to reduce the size or just post the link.

oops redface
I must say the coloring and drawing is nice but I dont like the theme of the pic soooooooooorry if that offends you but you are a good artist =)
I think it is wonderful to have such a great talent. I like it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff