Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What you think?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 13, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

taekwondogirl
I don't think this person took the picture while driving. Cause then you'd see parts of the car blocking out the picture. If it was taken while he was in a car, he was most likely a passenger on the left side of the car.

Edit: not to mention the fact that he's only 14 and is legally unable to drive.

--' I didn't actually mean while 'he' was driving, I ment while riding in the car. -shakes head- Sorreh if that in any way was unclear.....I pretty much thought it was obvious. 00'
AzN_filo
taekwondogirl
I don't think this person took the picture while driving. Cause then you'd see parts of the car blocking out the picture. If it was taken while he was in a car, he was most likely a passenger on the left side of the car.

Edit: not to mention the fact that he's only 14 and is legally unable to drive.
Actually I did take it in the car eh heh my parents drove and I was in the back and the lane was closed so yea its possible to take the pic in the car

lol well, I know it's possible to take pictures while in a car (I've done it myself) but I knew you didn't take it while driving the car, lol. I've done that as well. ninja
Ok let me tell you how I did it:

I had the cammera at the zoom so you can't get any of the car in it and the window so its like i was out there and the car was going the lines make it a good effect and even though the balance of dark and light are terrible I am still working on it and I have a crudy camera so yea I'll do some editing here and there I don't have the high end programs people have like PSP PS7-CS I just have openCanvas so yea it may look ok right now but when I get a job I'll try and get PS- CS and see how the picture turns out. At in a close zoom in to the picture it gets pixelated a lil but its ok as long as the pic turned out well I am ok with it.
Now you know how I did it woot go and take that advice heh
wow!!!! it looks great!!! mrgreen Im gana add it to my favs in DA!!! biggrin
Thats a great pic u have there! heart I love photography! I hope to be one when i get older 3nodding
Thank you soo much for the comments

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces