Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What you think?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 13, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Hey eh photography is art so I want you to check out my photography skills give me some comments about it please be nice about it.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/8842232/

There it is and I got others just check my gallery.

P.S.

I am only 14
wow
i actually really like that pic
and im not big into photos
coolies good job
Wavemaster_Siarra
wow
i actually really like that pic
and im not big into photos
coolies good job
lol thank you
wow wow wow damn thats good
wow holy ---- that's so beautiful i give you as many thumbs up that i can do ......and that's only two sweatdrop
o well nice work! blaugh biggrin
lol thank you guys lol
Heh, very cool man. I love the sky and field. You did a great job on it. ^_^
wow...that's really great and I'm really into photos...it's wonderful
Ohh, very nice smile A bit blurry, but it adds to the effect.
It's very nice, but almost cliche.

I would recommend playing with the levels on it a bit, adjusting the lighting a slight bit so you can see the house a bit better.

This is more of a preference thing, but I think you showed too much grass on the one side of the road at the bottom. I'd recommend cropping it a little bit.

Typically you shouldn't mention how old you are; but instead mention that you are a novice or amatuer photographer. Tends to get more serious compliments or critiques.

Keep at it, hopefully you'll become an avid photographer!
Thank you I am planning in geting into photography in high skool
Hmm, I love this! Although, I probably wouldn't have taken it while driving. sweatdrop But even that adds to the look! I love the LINES! The contrast is great! Your darks are dark and lights are light! I also enjoy how you didn't totally center the house (which you could have done by cropping if you didn't aready know that.)...I'm rambling and not making any sense...oh well...Lovely Job M'dear! I look forward to future work! -adds to favs- Eh, oh yes.....^^' And you put my artistic talents to shame! -ish all talk- sweatdrop
I don't think this person took the picture while driving. Cause then you'd see parts of the car blocking out the picture. If it was taken while he was in a car, he was most likely a passenger on the left side of the car.

Edit: not to mention the fact that he's only 14 and is legally unable to drive.
taekwondogirl
It's very nice, but almost cliche.

I would recommend playing with the levels on it a bit, adjusting the lighting a slight bit so you can see the house a bit better.

This is more of a preference thing, but I think you showed too much grass on the one side of the road at the bottom. I'd recommend cropping it a little bit.

Typically you shouldn't mention how old you are; but instead mention that you are a novice or amatuer photographer. Tends to get more serious compliments or critiques.

Keep at it, hopefully you'll become an avid photographer!
eh yea I couldn't help with the too much grass thing but I was in the car on the way to louisiana and I had to do it quick before I missed the perfect shot there
taekwondogirl
I don't think this person took the picture while driving. Cause then you'd see parts of the car blocking out the picture. If it was taken while he was in a car, he was most likely a passenger on the left side of the car.

Edit: not to mention the fact that he's only 14 and is legally unable to drive.
Actually I did take it in the car eh heh my parents drove and I was in the back and the lane was closed so yea its possible to take the pic in the car

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff