Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm sitting here drawing this at the moment, and I'm trying to decide what medium to continue in. Any ideas? [Note: The jojo does not own a copy of photoshop or any other digital art programs. She works entirely by hand.]

"Mushhushshu" sketch
User Image
wow thas rly cool. hows mine?

heart domokun heart
[Making sad puppy face.] Ple-e-e-e-ease...?
wut?

heart domokun heart
ummm. stay with pencil. or maybe try inking. with nibs and brushes thats always fun. if ya really want a challenge try zip-a-tone xp
Don't have any zip-a-tone. I was thinking graphite or ink...Trying to decide...And I'm leaning towards black and white media of some kind...
i say ink, but thats just me. get some nibs. i think you can pick up a set from an arts and crafts shop for cheap. also get a few inking brushes though these can sometimes get costly. try going from thick to thin and back again.
sry to steal the forum, but does nebody have nething to say about mine?

heart domokun heart
Ink, huh? Okay. I already have ink, nibs, brushes, pens....Actually, ink is my favorite medium. Thanks!

[Sigh.] Keilora...How do I say this? It's extremely rude to try to ask about your own art in another's thread. Actually, it's the height of rudeness in the forum, and against the forum rules. (Yes, there are forum rules.) Besides all that, what drawing? You haven't shown one. Go and start your own thread.
Keilora
sry to steal the forum, but does nebody have nething to say about mine?

from what i can see, it looks ok. id like to see a bigger pic and not so dark.
the anatomy seems alittle off and the eyes are bothering me.
thanks a bunch.

heart domokun heart
good you have the nibs and brushes thats kool. do you like inking linework or ink washes?
I REALLY want to post mine, but I'm just a newbie that doesn't know how... crying sad
Iczer
good you have the nibs and brushes thats kool. do you like inking linework or ink washes?

Ooh, both. I'm a cartoonist, and I like working in black and white. I usually line all my pages with a pen, then go over with an ink wash, with a brush, to add a gray tone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff