Welcome to Gaia! ::

[black] dragon
its good. but the eye layer thing freaks me out eek
Um thanks. The eye later? Or the eyeliner design?
Love this pic, one thing, though. The shading doesn't look like it's produced by a single lightsource. Maybe it's overhead? Still doesn't look right to me. Overall, its great tho. Especially for mouse-colored.
Manta Ray
Love this pic, one thing, though. The shading doesn't look like it's produced by a single lightsource. Maybe it's overhead? Still doesn't look right to me. Overall, its great tho. Especially for mouse-colored.
It's all around the ceiling. I have christmas lights following my ceiling and it casts those shadows on my room. But you're probably right. And thank you.
Lady V
Manta Ray
It's all around the ceiling. I have christmas lights following my ceiling and it casts those shadows on my room. But you're probably right. And thank you.

Ah, alright, you'd know better then I would ^_^ *is trying to imagine the kind of shadow that would cast* Wow, you're unique 3nodding
Manta Ray
Lady V
Manta Ray

Ah, alright, you'd know better then I would ^_^ *is trying to imagine the kind of shadow that would cast* Wow, you're unique 3nodding
It's a very strange shadow. And thanks. I've got mirrors everywhere too so it manipulates the light a bit and sends it everywhere. Almost.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff