Welcome to Gaia! ::

i just drew this. how is it? its pretty much the best ive ever drawn sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That's pretty. heart I love her face. The lines are a little rough, though, and maybe you should seperate the fingers. 3nodding It's really nice!
well, i completely suck at hands and fingers. so i kinda just stuck them together to get it over with sweatdrop believe me it would look worse if i attempted fingers. thanx for posting!
I like it sort of reminds me of a mermaid I drew, though could improove but most people(Including myself.) could improove so don't take offence. I suggest that next time draw the hands with seperate fingers, 'cause the more you draw them the better they become, though at least your not like me, I always cheat by finding a way to hide the hands and always do same angles and positions.

Conservative Capitalist

Ooh pretty. Hahaha <3
thanx! she is actually a character for a plot i thought up. she can turn human whenever she wants. there is also a bunny girl, cat girl, angel girl, devil girl, and a lizard like girl (i love her tail!). then the main main character is a human boy. xd
I love the way you did the tail and ears and her top. blaugh
Shiryusu9
thanx! she is actually a character for a plot i thought up. she can turn human whenever she wants. there is also a bunny girl, cat girl, angel girl, devil girl, and a lizard like girl (i love her tail!). then the main main character is a human boy. xd

LOL bet he feels a little out of place. xp That amuses me so much, just this list of girls that have animal features and then there is a human boy, so out of place it makes me laugh....I'm amused way to easy.

Anyways is it for a story you are writing or just for the hell of it? I'm interested, though I like bunnys, they also amuse me.
sorry i havent been able to check this toppic for a while. i have the pic in color if anybody wants to see it.
Aw, it is pretty.

You should definatly try and color it ^_^

Mewling Paladin

mine ^^ j/k very pretty

13,650 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
lovely!! its so elegent in its simplicity!!i love the hands and...and...and...all of it!!!!! so pretty!!
actually i do have it colored it anybody wants to see it.
Hmmm... You've almost got the colouring so that it looks 'finished'. There are a few places though, like the darker green spots on the lighter green on her tail, her ear, and that little fin thing that just look... Splotchy.

You should also experiment with shadows, they'd finish this up nicely!

I *love* the way the hair works. Maybe it's that highlight that makes it look so nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff