Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Noob

GingerTeaQueen
Shiroi Torikago
GingerTeaQueen
One word: beautiful!

Thank-you very much, I truly appreciate that.

No problem, sweetheart. I'm a hude fan of The Devil's Carnival and it just reminded me of it. It's a fantasitc film and I can imagine it being used as a poster advert for it.

"The Devil's Carnival" Sounds interesting. I might check it out. :3

WhoGivesAFox's Senpai

Sparkly Otaku

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Shiroi Torikago
GingerTeaQueen
Shiroi Torikago
GingerTeaQueen

No problem, sweetheart. I'm a hude fan of The Devil's Carnival and it just reminded me of it. It's a fantasitc film and I can imagine it being used as a poster advert for it.

It's made by the same people who created the Saw films.
They brought out a film called Repo! The Genetic Opera which is one of my top 3 favourite films EVER EVER EVER!
And last year they brought out The Devil's Carnival which is a 3 part film. Only the first part is out at the moment; it's set in Hell. The next part is going to be set in Heaven I think and it's been implied that Hell are going to 'put Heaven out of business'.
OoooOOoooo *scary music*

Dapper Noob

GingerTeaQueen
Shiroi Torikago
GingerTeaQueen
Shiroi Torikago
GingerTeaQueen

They brought out a film called Repo! The Genetic Opera which is one of my top 3 favourite films EVER EVER EVER!
And last year they brought out The Devil's Carnival which is a 3 part film. Only the first part is out at the moment; it's set in Hell. The next part is going to be set in Heaven I think and it's been implied that Hell are going to 'put Heaven out of business'.
OoooOOoooo *scary music*

I can't believe I've never heard of it! I'm definitely watching it now! Thanks for a new movie to watch :3

WhoGivesAFox's Senpai

Sparkly Otaku

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Shiroi Torikago
GingerTeaQueen
Shiroi Torikago
GingerTeaQueen
Shiroi Torikago
GingerTeaQueen

OoooOOoooo *scary music*

I can't believe I've never heard of it! I'm definitely watching it now! Thanks for a new movie to watch :3

No problem! 3nodding

fobuno's Bride

Warlike Explorer

16,800 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Looks really awesome , I love how you drawed her hands and lips. emotion_bigheart
But yeah - hair is a bit mess.

Dapper Noob

flarezy
Looks really awesome , I love how you drawed her hands and lips. emotion_bigheart
But yeah - hair is a bit mess.

Thanks for the critique, and the complement.
i dont want to say much, but the two irises are of different sizes, the left one is to small compared to the right, i understand that its looking up, but the size still shouldn't be compressed

Dapper Noob

edtwalden
i dont want to say much, but the two irises are of different sizes, the left one is to small compared to the right, i understand that its looking up, but the size still shouldn't be compressed

I understand your point, but he's wearing different sized contacts. They're supposed to be different.
Shiroi Torikago
edtwalden

I understand your point, but he's wearing different sized contacts. They're supposed to be different.

straight up, i dont know much about contacts except there an alternative to glasses, i wouldnt know they change the size of the iris, but still, how would i know there contacts by looking at it, that wasnt self explanatory
I really really like it!!!

Dapper Noob

edtwalden
Shiroi Torikago
edtwalden

straight up, i dont know much about contacts except there an alternative to glasses, i wouldnt know they change the size of the iris, but still, how would i know there contacts by looking at it, that wasnt self explanatory

Colored contacts. They're really popular nowadays, I own a pair, my friend owns them, they are quite commonly used for cosplay: If you're enough of an otaku. You would know they're conacts because who naturally has a bright yellow eye and a large ice blue eye? Meto is the drummer from Mejibray, look him up and you'll understand.

Dapper Noob

Thanks.

reverlabel
I really really like it!!!
You're jumping into the details without having any idea of what you're doing or how to do it. o.O
Yeah, let's act like a child -- THAT helps.

For future reference, I can tell that you rushed into getting the details in and the rest of it looks just that...rushed.

Whether you're going for an abstract, marilyn manson feel, or semi-realism, or WHATEVER, you need to have a sense of what you're doing before you start. Just hoping for a "happy accident" isn't going to work.

FOR EXAMPLE: Her hair is a mass of scribbles. Why not put the stylistic feel and effort into it that you did with the eyes or mouth? Why rushed scribbles?

Her hands need a reference. They look arthritic.

Reference that ear.

Do some research and practice on lighting and color theory.

And plan something next time. Planning is the most important part to any design. This is kind of boring, but I see it having potential. Maybe have this character standing in a dark room with the light source coming from an open door, or having her in a grave yard with ghosts radiating light.

I don't know.

Next time drop the sarcasm and childish attitude. I thought maybe you could figure it out but it looks like you take everything to heart and that needs to stop too if you want to improve. Trust me, I've been ripped apart on these forums and CA's forums. You've got to have thick skin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff