Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warning: not for the pure and innocent! (or those afraid of red sticky liquid)

http://www.deviantart.com/view/9578360/
S W E E T N E S S. the eyes are the biggest draw for me. And the clothes folds are really good.

b ^_^ d = thumbs up.
ouuu nice il ike the eyes as well o.o god and the wrinkles and the hair and just about everything, but most of all i like it becuase it look like there wasn't a happy ending for once XD .
Oh dear O_O
biggrin dude... sweet!

Hilarious Humorist

That's pretty kick a**! Very very nice!
the hair and the blood are very well drawn. i also like the way the eyes stand out against the rest of the picture - it's nice contrast against the rest of it. but i can't say i'm happy to see an "unhappy ending" sad sad things make me cry crying
Sketched
S W E E T N E S S. the eyes are the biggest draw for me. And the clothes folds are really good.

b ^_^ d = thumbs up.

yay~~ thanx~ xd i actually didnt pay attention to the folds... so im glad they turned out okay~ XD
White Pretzel
the hair and the blood are very well drawn. i also like the way the eyes stand out against the rest of the picture - it's nice contrast against the rest of it. but i can't say i'm happy to see an "unhappy ending" sad sad things make me cry crying

....no body commented on ze lovely brain matter in the blood yet... crying
Wingedbunny
White Pretzel

I was gonna xd

I love it, altho it's gory and sorta nightmary xd

Well, the lovely brains splattered around with the blood doesn't show up too much, just the colors show it off but for people not knowing there's a brain somewhere there, they won't notice it...

Brain is sorta like... gelatine but can be turned into a mashed/pudding sorta way very easily. So if you ever use brains in some other of your pics remember that ^^ (if I was clear enough)
~Willow~
Wingedbunny
White Pretzel

I was gonna xd

I love it, altho it's gory and sorta nightmary xd

Well, the lovely brains splattered around with the blood doesn't show up too much, just the colors show it off but for people not knowing there's a brain somewhere there, they won't notice it...

Brain is sorta like... gelatine but can be turned into a mashed/pudding sorta way very easily. So if you ever use brains in some other of your pics remember that ^^ (if I was clear enough)

XD i was going to draw more brain matter under the head, but then i figured blood red matches black hair better whee

pudding huh? yummy... =w=
EDIT: CRAAPP wrong post so ya

nice picture tho, it was hard to find the black feather
If I weren't straight I'd want to marry you ^_^ 'Tis very VERY good...I question how many kids tried flying with feathers after watching that...hopefully it didn't end up in the same painful demise, but it makes you wonder...
It's very well done, so I envy you. My stuff is the gunk in the pool filter compared to yours.
I just loaded this picture on a modem, and I'm used to 3mbit.. but I must admit it was worth every min of loading time.

This picture has a great atmosphere around it and thats all thanks to the great contrasts created by strong and weak colors. The eyes seems like they've just relized the laws of gravity which other parts of the body has allready been introdused to. The blod I would really like to point out as very detailed and lifelike and the bit of yellow you put in there made a great difference as it did a lot for the picture making it more appealing in some wierd twisted way.

Anyway.. I'm just speaking my mind as stuff comes to me.. bottom line: great atmosphere and overall picture.. please keep it up biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff