Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Yay (5) or Nay (1)

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on September 25, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

Not my absolute first ever anime drawing, but pretty close. I know the quality sucks cause the only way to get it on the computer was to take a digital picture of it (stupid scanners... I have two and both just completely stopped working for no apparent reason). I drew it for my newly adopted lil sister (i mean that figuratively). Uh... first post on this site. Lemme know what you think of the pic.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ domokun <- I used to photoshop this guy into pics along with the Tourist of Death. Haha. xd
very cute. i like biggrin
thanks. any critiques you may see are more than welcome. I see by the poll that it certainly isn't of topnotch quality, so I would assume people see stuff wrong... cmon, don't be shy. I won't hunt you down or anything stare
But seriously tho, any suggestions?
How old are you?
its cute XD
this is the internet toots. i could say i am 6, or i could say i am 28 and it wouldn't matter cause you would NEVER know and could NEVER find out the truth... so ha. I just want to better my artistic skills (cause they pretty much suck), so i'm here to get some feedback. Is that so much to ask? What's with this question anyway? are they gonna strip search me next? What the heck does my age have to do with anything at all?!
The picture! The picture people! That's all I'm here for domokun (bites your head off)
cowel
How old are you?

yeah I wanted to know too.
jenkinz
this is the internet toots. i could say i am 6, or i could say i am 28 and it wouldn't matter cause you would NEVER know and could NEVER find out the truth... so ha. I just want to better my artistic skills (cause they pretty much suck), so i'm here to get some feedback. Is that so much to ask? What's with this question anyway? are they gonna strip search me next? What the heck does my age have to do with anything at all?!
The picture! The picture people! That's all I'm here for domokun (bites your head off)

You seriously..... have issues. To tell you the truth you have the art skills of a 12/13 year old who just decided he saw pretty pictures and started to draw your hair is in clumps the eyes are ugly kinda like sonics only not as neat and clean.... Her proportions are wrong... and turning you head like that is rough without getting your shoulder in the way. Her neck is huge, he face is short. And the shading has me asking which direction is the light coming from? Happy ya jerk?
minor king
cowel
How old are you?

thats kinda a rude question
wow! thanks alot. that's all i was askin for biggrin
Was that so difficult? I read thread after thread of people wanting their artwork critiqued and all they get is "it's cute" or "very nice" rarely have i ever seen anyone actually give a list of crap about the picture. well, this is the first time. It's useless to anyone to see "oh cool" under their picture comments. how stupid, yet that's what everyone does here.
Thank you so much cowel! you can be my new bestest friend heart (maybe not, but thanks anyways).
I'm not normally a jerk. Deep down inside beats the heart of a sweet, compassionate little boy 3nodding
cowel
jenkinz

You seriously..... have issues. To tell you the truth you have the art skills of a 12/13 year old who just decided he saw pretty pictures and started to draw your hair is in clumps the eyes are ugly kinda like sonics only not as neat and clean.... Her proportions are wrong... and turning you head like that is rough without getting your shoulder in the way. Her neck is huge, he face is short. And the shading has me asking which direction is the light coming from? Happy ya jerk?

I agree, you MUST be pre-pubescent.
NamikoChan
minor king
cowel
How old are you?

Oh, I didn't realize...I'll gladly tell you my age.
jenkinz
wow! thanks alot. that's all i was askin for biggrin
Was that so difficult? I read thread after thread of people wanting their artwork critiqued and all they get is "it's cute" or "very nice" rarely have i ever seen anyone actually give a list of crap about the picture. well, this is the first time. It's useless to anyone to see "oh cool" under their picture comments. how stupid, yet that's what everyone does here.
Thank you so much cowel! you can be my new bestest friend heart (maybe not, but thanks anyways).
I'm not normally a jerk. Deep down inside beats the heart of a sweet, compassionate little boy 3nodding

Your welcome..... stare It looks pretty much like my 7th grade art when i started to draw.. So I was just wondering how old you are cause I would hate to say all that mean stuff to an old guy. And might have softened it for a little kid cause hey motorskills...
NamikoChan
minor king
cowel
How old are you?

Well the world is not all Carebears and butterflys and the guy apparently didnt want that's cute cause thats just like saying I dont wanna tell you the truth cause that might cause pain to the world..... If everyone got upset over how old they were we wouldnt celebrate birthdays. I will gladly give my age to anyone who would like it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff