Welcome to Gaia! ::

heres my bump gif I hade it for alittle while but I want to show it off anyways cuse I'm bord right now. blaugh

User Image
wow that's cute
01_xtina_01
wow that's cute

why thank you. heart
Sha Riekko
heres my bump gif I hade it for alittle while but I want to show it off anyways cuse I'm bord right now. blaugh

User Image

I like the little hearts it is very kyoot! 4laugh
ClaptonFaN318
Sha Riekko

User Image

I like the little hearts it is very kyoot! 4laugh

why thank you. heart
Mhmm very cute biggrin
Mhmm very cute biggrin
Mhmm very cute biggrin
cute! i lov the animation
DeuceX
Mhmm very cute biggrin

thankies. whee
lopegurl
cute! i lov the animation

thankies. biggrin
Indeed it is a very cute image the animation is execute nicely as well. The only minute nitpicking detail I see is her sheek on the left side looks a little funny. Keep in mind that is nitpicking and not any major flaw ort anything. Overall it is a very cute picture. I can feel the suger coated sweetness bleeding offf the picture and into my eyes. Basicly It is cute but that is stateing the obvious. ^^
Hikageookami
Indeed it is a very cute image the animation is execute nicely as well. The only minute nitpicking detail I see is her sheek on the left side looks a little funny. Keep in mind that is nitpicking and not any major flaw ort anything. Overall it is a very cute picture. I can feel the suger coated sweetness bleeding offf the picture and into my eyes. Basicly It is cute but that is stateing the obvious. ^^

why thank you. And thank you for the help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff