Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
My avi...
Meh.
Cute but you're suffering from "I don't want to draw hands so I'll just hide them behind the back' disease. The only cure? draw your hands!

8,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Dusty3737
Cute but you're suffering from "I don't want to draw hands so I'll just hide them behind the back' disease. The only cure? draw your hands!

AHHH you caught me.
I am ashamed.

yes, I do avoid drawing hands for quick doodles, like this was. But it's not that I'm not capable, it's just.. for some reason, hands are very difficult sometimes.
Shiroi Koto
Dusty3737

AHHH you caught me.
I am ashamed.

yes, I do avoid drawing hands for quick doodles, like this was. But it's not that I'm not capable, it's just.. for some reason, hands are very difficult sometimes.

Don't avoid it, try to draw them every time even if it looks awful. I once drew this BEAUTIFUL portrait of a man in my figure class but his hands loked like Lobster claws, and that's what you get for not practicing hands. xD

Noble Inquisitor

You should set up a canvas of only drawing hands. Like all of the samples of hands- all your practice of drawing hands should go into it. I learned by looking at my own hands. For me it's one of the easiest things to draw because for alot of people it is the hardest thing so I made sure before anything else, I learned to draw hands!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff