Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm a cosplayer, and I really loved the manga Mars. In it, there's a painting, a portrait of a boy one of the main characters love. I feel in love with the painting and just had to reproduce it. So this is it, so far. I had to prime the canvas myself and I used acryllic paint. When it's done I'm going to cosplay as the painter.

User Image
NastasiaDiergon
I'm a cosplayer, and I really loved the manga Mars. In it, there's a painting, a portrait of a boy one of the main characters love. I feel in love with the painting and just had to reproduce it. So this is it, so far. I had to prime the canvas myself and I used acryllic paint. When it's done I'm going to cosplay as the painter.

User Image
looks great so far. can't wait to see it finished!
It looks pretty good so far.
Wow thats really good! Pretty colours ^-^
WOW. I read the manga, and that's just insanely good. I loved that painting, and I love yours!
that's really good! I like the colors.^^
heart *lufs it already* heart
so pretty! and interesting... *is trying to get the hang of acrylics herself*
Its very nice ^^ hope you show us when your finished
Thanks everyone smile I really loved the manga, and I've been working with acryllics for a long time, so I took a chance, and I'm glad it's coming out with such good reviews

2,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Wow! Almost looks like the orignal! biggrin
very cool. I hope to see your finished product ne?
Thanks ^-^ I've worked really hard on it, and I'm sure it'll be completed in another month or so... I'll post it on this thread(if it's still here), when completed
It's very good. But I hate to pop any bubbles......... it's just that... something doesn't seem right. It's not joggling my memory all to well. I love the composition, granted I love the original, it just seems that in a few places the lines get shakey and *shrugs* I'm just not feeling it that same way when I open up the acutal manga and look at the original. Hmmm, then again it could always just be me... Oh well! ^ ^ I still like it!
Kiesha
It's very good. But I hate to pop any bubbles......... it's just that... something doesn't seem right. It's not joggling my memory all to well. I love the composition, granted I love the original, it just seems that in a few places the lines get shakey and *shrugs* I'm just not feeling it that same way when I open up the acutal manga and look at the original. Hmmm, then again it could always just be me... Oh well! ^ ^ I still like it!

Yeah. I have problems with keeping my hands steady, cause I've got arthritis in my hands (at 16 no less), and the colors aren't as vibrant as in the manga, so it's not quite coming out as I had hoped it would, but I suppose it'll suit it's purpose
Nice colours. :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces