Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alrighty, today I went out and baught a new sketch pad and pencils.. I dont draw all too often so if you see me post a picture its pretty rare :p

I think its all out of proportion and stuff, but I want some healthy criticism to know where im going wrong, heres my analysis of it;
Her Head is too big
Her shoulders are wrong
Her hand is too big
Breasts seem out of place
Tone on 2nd picture needs more work
Right hand side leg is wrong

I only begin noticing this AFTER i scan them though, <sigh> oh well.. begin to eat me alive biggrin

First scan to show friends
User Image

Second scan after I changed a few bits and toned some before dinner
User Image
Elbow on HER left arm should come down lower (upper arm should be longer). Don't try for so much detail in the fingers - makes her look like she has witch hands.
The breasts actually seem fine to me (and I'm a girl!). Neck is a tiny bit long, but it could just be a stylization thing - some manga is like that. Good job on the jacket - jackets are my nemesis.
Oh, and I just noticed something: where are her eyebrows? Did she shave them off? wink
ooh good one, ill add em in tonight x)

Hilarious Humorist

Her left arm is a bit short... remember the length from shoulder to elbow is the same as shoulder to belly button. ^^
would you say I should rub it out and keep working on this one after I tone it or leave it for future referance? 3nodding
Anyone else? sweatdrop
guess not crying
! Her head is too long, she has a long head -.- like a human-horse hybrid sad and her arm sux, its too late to draw, im too tired, ill probably start another picture cause i dont like finishin them unless i get lotsa love wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff