Please tell me what you think and any constructive critizim is loved sweatdrop

User Image

User Image
any comments at all?
love 'em both 3nodding
the hands and feet are a bit wonky though~
Grimma
the hands and feet are a bit wonky though~

Still working on that sweatdrop thank you for the comments tho ^.^ I appreciate it.
any other comments?
the first one is too muscular so it looks like a guy. but the second looks completely girl.

Dangerous Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I like them both. Both are cool smile
the first one is a guy the second one is a chick I just drew my rp character as a guy then as a chick.
Chris_chris
I like them both. Both are cool smile

thanks, glad you like them. smile
Okey, first off, I love your sig. LOL domokun heart

Now onto crits~ xd I think the guy's shoulders maybe be sloping down a little too much.. One thing you need to remember about drawing guys is that they are much more "square" than girls (which is why I tend to have troubles with them.. >_>;; lol).. his right (our left) arm is too long, and the hand is a little too big as well. The lenth of the legs is fairly good, but his pants are looking a bit strange... I understand that you want them to look big and baggy, but I think maybe there's too much of a triangle shape to each pant leg.. and they're not quite falling properly to show the bagginess either, but you've got the gist of it anyway. As for feet, it's already been pointed out, but yeah.. just have to saw that it looks like he has two left feet. @_@; His left (our right) foot is actually pretty ok, you just need to change up his other foot. Try finding some pictures to look at for reference~ 3nodding

As for the girl, her cleavage is a little too pronounce I think... makes them look a little funny. Instead of having the two lines like that, you make want to only ink in the line of her left (our right) breast about half as high as you have it inked currently~ 3nodding That'll make for a more natural looking curve, I think. Her arm length is good, but her left (our right) elbow needs to be slightly lower, in line with her waist, and her other elbow.. and the hands are looking a little funny, but just try looking at your own hands when you have trouble drawing them, and that'll improve. xd Her legs are slightly too long, but that's forgiveable I suppose.. Now , her feet.. Her right (our left) foot seems fine, but I'm very confused about how the other foot seems to be twisted.. @o@;; LOL.. so yeah...

Hope this helps! domokun heart (sorry to be so long-winded~~~ ARGH! gonk )
ah!!! who wants to hold a blocky sword?! i dont want to hold a block shaped handle! it would hurt... so ya

make it rounded
Oh yeah!! One thing I should say to everyone I critique, actually, is to look at your drawing FLIPPED! Either look on the other side of your paper (holding up the the light to see through), hold it in front of a mirror, or horizontally flip it in Photoshop/Painter/whatever-program-you-draw-in! It helps you catch a lot more mistakes, trust me! xd 3nodding heart
chieripie
Oh yeah!! One thing I should say to everyone I critique, actually, is to look at your drawing FLIPPED! Either look on the other side of your paper (holding up the the light to see through), hold it in front of a mirror, or horizontally flip it in Photoshop/Painter/whatever-program-you-draw-in! It helps you catch a lot more mistakes, trust me! xd 3nodding heart

no that would be part of the female drawing showing through the other side. because I didnt rip them out of the scatch book when i scanned them. I think

I own a block handled sword. I did that onpurpose.
otacon kurama
chieripie

no that would be part of the female drawing showing through the other side. because I didnt rip them out of the scatch book when i scanned them. I think

I own a block handled sword. I did that onpurpose.

Hmm? Oh, no I wasn't talking about the other drawing showing through on the scan.. @____________@;;;;;; I'm talking generally, as in flipping your drawing is always a good thing to do to catch mistakes. 3nodding I do it! xd And it doesn't matter if you draw on both sides of the paper--look at it in the mirror! It helps tons! xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff