Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys! I'm opening RL commissions for gaians at some point soon and i thought i'd post the results of my freebie thread here! I'm going to be drawing one more free OC character and then i'm gonna open up commissions for OCs. biggrin

To be honest, i'm mostly interested in hearing from people who do IRL commissions with people from Gaia. I haven't been on here in a very long time so i'm curious how people get it to work. i' get commsissions from my fashion illustration blog but i wanna spread my wings. biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g373/bndgeek012/Zeshira/SemiBetterFullBodyZeshira.jpg

i'm on livestream rite noa bb
www.livestream.com/kathrynwilkins

Interesting Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
The drawing are good, the faces are just off sweatdrop
I actually like how the faces are skewed.

GO

Yes, I agree with Elissiam.
However, the pose in the first picture looks awkward to me. I believe what's throwing it off is her right(our left) arm, which is bent a bit strangely. The legs might also be placed a bit off, but that doesnt take away from the picture.
Hope this helped a bit ovo
MichiyoyoYamashita
The drawing are good, the faces are just off sweatdrop

How are the faces off?
Ostentatious Strobili
Yes, I agree with Elissiam.
However, the pose in the first picture looks awkward to me. I believe what's throwing it off is her right(our left) arm, which is bent a bit strangely. The legs might also be placed a bit off, but that doesnt take away from the picture.
Hope this helped a bit ovo

hahah yeah the arm bugged me. It's mostly because the hair is covering it so it kinda looks like it's popping out of nowhere.

Elissiam: I think the only face that i tried to make symmetrical was the first. The minotaur i skewed on purpose

Thank yeeeeeeeeew. <3

Wheezing Consumer

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Really like your art style, very whimsical. Honestly have never done RL commissions, but I assume it's the same as with gold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff