Welcome to Gaia! ::

TearsofRavens

hmmm your great but about as good as me. I mean don't get me wrong your art is fantastic but im looking for something super profesional.....i mean it is 2000 gold. sweatdrop

Oh, goodness! 2000 gold! Oh, that is so highly worthy of "super professional". Feh.

Gimme $5.00 and I'll do one up professional for you. No, seriously.

And that's a huge discount, mind you. I just happen to like your avatar.
in the link http://home.comcast.net/~butler.rebecca/Pict1.jpg
pm me if you like it.
paper bunny~~ that's cool1 prisma markers.... are those like copics? or are they like paint markers.... yeha actually my name is derived form my dog chowder.... and 88 is my birth year.
Chowder88
paper bunny~~ that's cool1 prisma markers.... are those like copics? or are they like paint markers.... yeha actually my name is derived form my dog chowder.... and 88 is my birth year.

Prismas are the American version of Copics almost. Copics aren't really sold here in stores, prismas are. Neither are very cheap. I don't really know if you can use prismas with an air compressor though. And they're just plain ink markers, no paint involved. whee

Distinct Lunatic

ack..... i made this in 30 minutes, didnt feel like coloring, and the head started out pretty well... tho the rest i didnt bother much with X_X
i got all inspired cuz this guy was askin for his avatar's pics and so many ppl did such great stuff.. i was so jealous =.=
one that sucks
i bin practicing on color more lately tho... no~longer used to this kind of work...
they do look better when i give 'em a lil color, see? =-points down-=
better one

Distinct Lunatic

Chowder88
i like your coloring alot yaeka. i'm thinking of getting a set of copic markers or some new colored pencils... but i have a porblem with erasing the stuff i do, thus making those icky white lines you cna't seem to color over very well.... sad
yeah i no what u mean u.u takes a lil being careful on that... but i think water soluble coloring pencils r zee best o.o i dont allways use water but... they rock ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff