Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Strung pink jade, pearl, and rose quartz with a turquoise inlay! (xpost from jewelry)

beads are a little worn.

http://imgur.com/8BBvvuU

Fluffy Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I think it's so pretty!

BUT. I have tastes and of course everyone doesn't have the same.

For me, I would think it would fit to not have too many "matte" pink beads. You could variate with some glossy or shiny ones too, but in the same color or in a matching palette.

Also it is kind of boring with whats between the beads. There could to be something shiny emotion_kirakira

Of course this is just me. But the style on the necklace could really fit a pale, pastel or cute style. Like people who wear lolita, fairy kei or just simple spring clothing, for festivals or parties when wearing white, light colors.

It was kind of a downside not seeing the jewelry hanging, with gravity pulling it. It's hard to say something about it when I can't quite see it completely....

Beloved Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Nordic_Bjork
I think it's so pretty!

For me, I would think it would fit to not have too many "matte" pink beads. You could variate with some glossy or shiny ones too, but in the same color or in a matching palette.

Also it is kind of boring with whats between the beads. There could to be something shiny emotion_kirakira

Of course this is just me. But the style on the necklace could really fit a pale, pastel or cute style. Like people who wear lolita, fairy kei or just simple spring clothing, for festivals or parties when wearing white, light colors.

It was kind of a downside not seeing the jewelry hanging, with gravity pulling it. It's hard to say something about it when I can't quite see it completely....

Thank you for your response!
I can show you it on my boyfriend!

on boy
(the pendant under is just another necklace he wore.)

and in between the beads is a knot, so that if it were to break, you'd lose one bead rather than the whole strand!

i also made these earrings to match

Fluffy Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Axl_Slash_Rose
Nordic_Bjork
I think it's so pretty!

Thank you for your response!
I can show you it on my boyfriend!

on boy
(the pendant under is just another necklace he wore.)

and in between the beads is a knot, so that if it were to break, you'd lose one bead rather than the whole strand!

i also made these earrings to match

Ooooh naaaaiiiisss biggrin

And btw, might just be me, but if it had a similar pendant to that of your boyfriends, it could have the motive of cute prayer beads! Reminds me of that and looked really pretty! 3nodding Like a golden pendant down in the middle...

Oh and I like the sections inside...but maybe they could have like a bit bigger marbles in the middle in each of them?

Rather than that they're really pretty! And if your boyfriend dared to go outside with them, I oughta say that's proof enough dramallama

Beloved Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
honestly he just takes whatever I make and wears it. he still has my wood carving pendant and hasn't returned it yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff