[Yesplz.] 0.25263157894737 25.3% [ 24 ]
[-nose bleed-] 0.22105263157895 22.1% [ 21 ]
[-hands him pants-...] 0.25263157894737 25.3% [ 24 ]
[Nothnx..] 0.27368421052632 27.4% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Brutal Witch

err... is that a mole down there? domokun cute place. hahahahaha! 4laugh
shoulder's are off, if he's suppose to be that skinny.

honestly look at an anatomy book. and weather a guy look's femanine isn't body type. that's like saying all it take's to be sexy is show more skin.

if your trying t make a really good femanine pick of a guy look at the pose. Focus more on that and showing he's a guy then confuzing us. and quite honestly, the hips are screwed up. the reason their that curvy on a girl is because the girls waist line is higher then a guy's, and guy's leg's if their curvy curv from below the pelivic bone.

you did a good job on coloring but I just don't like it. if your going to make him sexy he doesn't have to be naked, and if you want to make him a girl don't make it involve large amounts of surgery or a medical odity.
whow!!... your art is uba sexi!! i love it tehe heart heart heart
That's really pretty. wink
Oni to Sakura
Wow, people just overran poor Neeni-sis' thread with mindless factoids and bickering.
I shall too!
I think I know which guy she is talking about that has anorexically girly hips. Gawd he's goregous.... and yes it IS plausible for a few men to naturally be born with wide hips. In proportion to his shoulders, his hips really aren't THAT wide at all. Think of RuPaul!!! I also think that many are distracted by the fact that he has barely any waist whatsoever.

Women are the same... some have slim hips, but because they have an even daintier waist, there hips look femminine and curvey.

Kam Kam :: I think he looks pregnant. Something abou the line above his groin... makes him look chubby... which his slim build doesn't justify. I also think that his torso from rib to hips is a bit too long. But other than that, he looks good. Real good.

heart

PS :: If you don't like the picture subject. Shut up and don't post. If you think that men naked is wrong. Shut up and don't post. If it were a naked woman, you guys that are bitching, would probably be all for it. So just comment on the art and leave the closed-minded views of what you find right and wrong, out of the discussion. She doesn't care if YOU think a naked man is ugly. She likes it.
Actually; I'm not talking about Fuzzy. xd
His hips aren't as big as one of my friends. surprised

-sigh-
I guess I fail. Wewt! :'D -failure dance-
I just made his tummy poofy for some reason. xD
It's always been that way. @~@;;;
&&
To justify; I was only saying that I've seen men with big or womanly hips. I didn't mean that it was 100% accurate. xd
God forbbid I do something right. dramallama

And you're right; he has been altered. surprised
I didn't mention the male prosties of Thailand for no reason. xd
Like I said, they take female hormones from a young age to look more female. @~@
Luc was forced to do that. surprised
Or maybe he has that medical disorder where he has ovaries too. xd
He also had some of his ribs removed. -nod nod-
I didn't mention it because I thought this pic wouldn't cause such a disscussion. ; w ;
God; just leave my tortured prosty OC alone. x'D
Let him soak in his pool of emo withouth being innterrupted. ( -3-)~*

And for the f*cking record; he's naked because I needed a reference of him for another artist to draw him.
-sigh-
If you'd look at my other art; my other guys are drawn pretty much like guys. surprised -nod nod-
Luc is just a special, twisted and tortured case. xd

But all and all I think I should just go jump off of something really high. ;_____;
Maybe with pointy rocks at the bottom. D;

If the people here frown so deeply on artistic expression I may as well end it. xd

Toxic Ghost

23,790 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Dragon Master 50
Poor Neeni-sis... I swear... if it were a naked girl, they'd be going OMG THAT'S ******** HAWT!!!one!!11!!... but nooooo, gawd forbid a girl draw her own character naked and with girly hips.

I don't suggest you jump off a cliff. The end results would be gooey and gross. Try leaving a beautiful corpse... use arsenic. <3

I have one picture of Fuzzy where his hips DO look that wide. Mainly due to his torso being twisted asnd making him seem slimmer at the waist. Hawtness I say. Hawtness!! <333333

But yeah, don't let the whiners get you pissed off. For those guys that said you need to work on your knowledge of anatomy before altering it... I laugh at them... if they have seen even one other of your male drawings, they'd realize that you do indeed have an amazing grasp of anatomy. Unlike most people in this forum. Don't let thier dislike of the male nude form drive you insane. Just give them the finger and move along. If thier close minded little brains can't stomach a nearly nude male, then they shouldn't come to this forum. As this IS the place where artistic nudity of both sexes are indeed allowed to be posted.

Le Gasp.. it's a nude male! Ho noes!!
hes hot!!! u draw this only with ur mouse? thats crazy dude! i'd love to see more or your art. 3nodding pm me sometme
Kamaeya
Oni to Sakura
Wow, people just overran poor Neeni-sis' thread with mindless factoids and bickering.
I shall too!
I think I know which guy she is talking about that has anorexically girly hips. Gawd he's goregous.... and yes it IS plausible for a few men to naturally be born with wide hips. In proportion to his shoulders, his hips really aren't THAT wide at all. Think of RuPaul!!! I also think that many are distracted by the fact that he has barely any waist whatsoever.

Women are the same... some have slim hips, but because they have an even daintier waist, there hips look femminine and curvey.

Kam Kam :: I think he looks pregnant. Something abou the line above his groin... makes him look chubby... which his slim build doesn't justify. I also think that his torso from rib to hips is a bit too long. But other than that, he looks good. Real good.

heart

PS :: If you don't like the picture subject. Shut up and don't post. If you think that men naked is wrong. Shut up and don't post. If it were a naked woman, you guys that are bitching, would probably be all for it. So just comment on the art and leave the closed-minded views of what you find right and wrong, out of the discussion. She doesn't care if YOU think a naked man is ugly. She likes it.
d all I think I should just go jump off of something really high. ;_____;
Maybe with pointy rocks at the bottom. D;

Am i in your will?
Oni to Sakura

Oh come on. Like that's even remotely close to what my problem with this pic was.

Toxic Ghost

23,790 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Dragon Master 50
Saber in Blue
Oni to Sakura

Oh come on. Like that's even remotely close to what my problem with this pic was.

I was more referring to a poster after you, that is on this page.

But this conversation is off topic, so please PM me if you have any further complaints towards what I say here. smile
The line on his groin makes it look like he has a roll of fat there. >.< O well, we can't all be perfect. His face is so beautiful! whee
I love the face.
Its so pretty.

And I lurrve your style.
I really do.
8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items