• The Perfect Setup 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
So adorable. Just wanna pinch his cheeks. 4laugh

Smitten Kitten

16,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
The jawlines goes up too fast or the neck is too thick on the left side. But that's if I'm really picky. I like it smile
4laugh this is adorable!! I agree with the previous critique about the jawline. I dont think its the neck, a slight tweak of the line going behind the hand would totally fix it. The other thing i noticed that might help is adding some weight to the sleeve he's holding up towards his face. Right now its a little stiff-- Like everyone else said, just picky stuff. But again, freaking adorable. If i got this in a trade id be amped 3nodding

Shy Lover

LoveTheNekos

Can you pretty please tell me what kind of art program you're using?
I really like the smoothness of the picture! emotion_kirakira
And I've been trying to find a good art program, that's free to down load and use..
I tried paint tool sai for a while but my freebie days for it ran out. emotion_0A0

I was just curious. Because I love to draw.
And seeing your pic has motivated me to continue working on my art!

I love your pic btw!
Please send me a comment or pm if you can help me figure out what I need to do to get a good free art program for my laptop.. (I only have a laptop right now unfortunately...)

Any help will be greatly appreciated! emotion_yatta

i feel like the left arm(our left) is somehow short?
            like the position is weird and i cant tell if you are using some perspective on the arm,
            and i think that is what makes it look short.

but otherwise its rlly good! i think the other person will like it!
The hand looks pretty broken. Like deformed mini sausages! You might want to redraw it completely. Use a reference if they are too difficult for you.

You could probably also pull his waist/crotch down a couple pixels, as his body looks like it's slightly too short. His collar bone is too high, so you may want to pull that down a couple pixels as well.

The shading behind his hand and under his neck doesn't totally make sense and should be altered slightly. I think there's not enough shadow for his jawline, and way too much shadow for his chin/head. (As in, the shadow goes down his entire neck. I think the shadow should stop and round out at some point. On top of that, the shadow didn't continue onto his shirt. I'm guessing you didn't want to shade the dark grey parts at all.)

There should be a shadow on his face from his hand, which you decided not to put. At the very least, make the shadow of the sleeve part, the one on his neck, less sharp and defined. Since it doesn't really match the gradients of the colouring style, plus the sleeve is obviously at some distance from his neck and therefore the shadow should not be so sharp and enveloping.

Whether or not you want to shade the dark grey parts is up to you, but you might want to play with it.

Cheers.
Overall it's a really nicely rounded piece, with not a lot wrong with it. There is ONE thing I've spotted straight away though, his right arm (left as we look) from shoulder to elbow, is too short, if you swin the elbow down to the body, it would be much higher than the other side. Lenghthen that arm a bit and it should look a bit more natural I think.

Saxgrrrl's Waifu

Magnetic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
His jaw on our left side looks weird. Maybe it's the hand in the way, but it doesn't look consistent with what his face is implying about the angle of his head.

Blessed GO

Not bad at all, there shouldn't be any complaints.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff