Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, guys!
This is an art request forum in which whoever would like art can request it from me. biggrin

Rules:
1. I must see some form of what you would like me to draw. exclaim
2. Please allow me to take my time as I am working on some requests ATM and am not able to finish your art right away! sweatdrop
3. Please send an art request for the amount of gold. I will accept when I am done with the art. I will keep the watermark on until the money has been received! xp
4. It would be appreciated if you guys could give me the credit for the art! 3nodding
5. Please specify if you would like a head shot, bust, body shot, waist up, etc as well as how you would like it coloured (or if you would like it coloured)! mrgreen
6. Please be polite! Rudeness towards anyone is NOT tolerated in this forum. scream

We can negotiate a price as I do not have set prices for pieces. Bribing works!
You can also pay via PayPal as soon as I set one up!

Samples will be set up as soon as I can fix my Photobucket account!

Feel free to stay and chat! Be nice and have fun!

Interesting Noob

Good luck yum_pizza

Anxious Cat

19,790 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm guessing this is supposed to be a shop? You'll probably get a lot more interested buyers if you post in here.

Good luck though. emotion_yatta
Nxus
animeangel1000
Hi, guys!
This is an art request forum in which whoever would like art can request it from me. biggrin

Rules:
1. I must see some form of what you would like me to draw. exclaim
2. Please allow me to take my time as I am working on some requests ATM and am not able to finish your art right away! sweatdrop
3. Please send an art request for the amount of gold. I will accept when I am done with the art. I will keep the watermark on until the money has been received! xp
4. It would be appreciated if you guys could give me the credit for the art! 3nodding
5. Please specify if you would like a head shot, bust, body shot, waist up, etc as well as how you would like it coloured (or if you would like it coloured)! mrgreen
6. Please be polite! Rudeness towards anyone is NOT tolerated in this forum. scream

We can negotiate a price as I do not have set prices for pieces. Bribing works!
You can also pay via PayPal as soon as I set one up!

Samples will be set up as soon as I can fix my Photobucket account!

Feel free to stay and chat! Be nice and have fun!

May you please do avi art for me please
And with the whole sending trade with amount of gold will 3b be enough

Sorry! I just now saw your post. Would you still like art, though? Current avi? And would you like traditional or watercolour?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff