Welcome to Gaia! ::

lol actually Im having a hard time choosing the best...
So how much is the pay if we draw for you?
User Image

Here's mine. You can have it for free. I can't CG worth the crap and I think its cute and I'll just give it to ya. I hope you like it. This is my first time drawing a guy in like five years. The last one I draw was Vagita and he looked like crap. smile I also draw to hard so you can see what I originally was doing.

CodaSymphony's Husband

Fashionable Apprentice

20,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I'm probably too late to enter, but that's ok.
xd User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello y'all. Can anyone tell me the easiest way to get gold?

CodaSymphony's Husband

Fashionable Apprentice

20,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
r2d2fxjedi

I got a large chunk of gold by participating in the Avatar Art Swap and the Random Avatar Kissing Thread. All you have to do is be a frequent participant and you get gold for being online and posting in the threads. Especially if you refresh for replies...

Angelfire doesn't support linking so it won't show.

Speaking of the Avatar Art Swap. Fellow Artists! Lend me your ears! WAIT! NOT LITERALLY! If you want a fun enviroment where you trade art for art as a chance to brush up your skills, that's the place for you.
ooh I will try too! blaugh
ooh I will try too! blaugh
ChimuKC
r2d2fxjedi

I got a large chunk of gold by participating in the Avatar Art Swap and the Random Avatar Kissing Thread. All you have to do is be a frequent participant and you get gold for being online and posting in the threads. Especially if you refresh for replies...

Speaking of the Avatar Art Swap. Fellow Artists! Lend me your ears! WAIT! NOT LITERALLY! If you want a fun enviroment where you trade art for art as a chance to brush up your skills, that's the place for you.

Hey thanks, about the image thing.... how can i post images?
r2d2fxjedi
ChimuKC
r2d2fxjedi

Use http://www.photobucket.com
never to late and I love all of them 3nodding
can anyone tell me how to post imgages?
Kinjumi
lol actually Im having a hard time choosing the best...
Could you tell me how to post images? Im having trouble in posting images from Angelfire.com
Witherless_Rose
r2d2fxjedi
ChimuKC
r2d2fxjedi

Use http://www.photobucket.com

Hey! didnt see tha coming..... thanx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas