Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Girl

im trying out a few different stylez so idk just be cruel (also pricing help would be great
i mostly need help/critique on anatomy and lightsourcing * __* anything is appreciated tho

thank u !!!! (=

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

idk more here http://queeph.deviantart.com/ ty for ur time !

Wealthy Girl

*sips a martini , sad and alone*

Lavish Strawberry

IT'S OK someone's here now.

pricing is just a huge mess rn i think so i'm not even gonna broach the subject. auction??

ahhh i really like your style though! Agnes~ i like how you draw hair, it's nice and voluminous. all in all i really like your style and you seem to have it together.

crits: ultra defined collarbones with lines that go straight up the neck always bother me. it can work sometimes for like REALLY emaciated people but idk. and shoulders. particularly in the first and last. though the first i'd probably leave it alone if the collarbone were raised.

and with the girl in the yellow background, we shouldn't be able to see her entire kneecap since her leg is facing away. i rly like that pic, though. i have a weakness for people floating in yellow backgrounds, obviously.

and clothing drapery. just think about how it would lay. and in which direction the fabric is being pulled. but tbh i like the direction your art is going. i'm just nitpicking. keep up the good work!!

Tiny Shounen

SORRY THIS ISNT A CRITIQUE BTU TRHE SECOND ONE IS SMY FAV

Wealthy Girl

[ estuary ]
IT'S OK someone's here now.

pricing is just a huge mess rn i think so i'm not even gonna broach the subject. auction??

ahhh i really like your style though! Agnes~ i like how you draw hair, it's nice and voluminous. all in all i really like your style and you seem to have it together.

crits: ultra defined collarbones with lines that go straight up the neck always bother me. it can work sometimes for like REALLY emaciated people but idk. and shoulders. particularly in the first and last. though the first i'd probably leave it alone if the collarbone were raised.

and with the girl in the yellow background, we shouldn't be able to see her entire kneecap since her leg is facing away. i rly like that pic, though. i have a weakness for people floating in yellow backgrounds, obviously.

and clothing drapery. just think about how it would lay. and in which direction the fabric is being pulled. but tbh i like the direction your art is going. i'm just nitpicking. keep up the good work!!

thanks so much for ur response ahghfdjs i rly rly appreciate it
does it actually look like i have it together??aHAh wow that is nice to hear no matter what seriously thank u
omg collarbones.......im so attached 2 drawing wildly dark but i totally get what you;re saying. i don't want them to look emaciated . pro tip

ogoog ur totally right about the kneecap. knees are so tough to draw in general ... yellow backgrounds are obviously great (winks loudly at ur sigpic
i will definitely do some research and thinking on clothing drapery.. that sh*t is so hard for some reason. life .

im really grateful for the thorough response!! seriously!! i cant explain how much this stuff helps. ur art is f*cking wonderful also . lovin the content .

Wealthy Girl

elfdroid
SORRY THIS ISNT A CRITIQUE BTU TRHE SECOND ONE IS SMY FAV

THANKS I DID THAT 1 YESTEDAY IM GLAD U LIKE IT *&#*&!# THNAK U

Lavish Strawberry

tampon kid

thanks so much for ur response ahghfdjs i rly rly appreciate it
does it actually look like i have it together??aHAh wow that is nice to hear no matter what seriously thank u
omg collarbones.......im so attached 2 drawing wildly dark but i totally get what you;re saying. i don't want them to look emaciated . pro tip

ogoog ur totally right about the kneecap. knees are so tough to draw in general ... yellow backgrounds are obviously great (winks loudly at ur sigpic
i will definitely do some research and thinking on clothing drapery.. that sh*t is so hard for some reason. life .

im really grateful for the thorough response!! seriously!! i cant explain how much this stuff helps. ur art is f*cking wonderful also . lovin the content .

omg i'm really glad, i hope i was able to help u/////////u ur so nice gosh.

i also wanted to add that i went through my own "price me!" thing and i was priced literally anywhere from 1mil to 10bil. i s2g it's completely random. i'd start high and if u don't get anything, then lower. don't lowball yourself!! i had people complaining about my 5mil price and others bribing me 6bil. u could make some nice gold with ur art. User Image

Wealthy Girl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces