Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Alucard from Castlevania(in other words, NOT from Hellsing 3nodding ). Hope you like.

User Image
the nose is a big big if you ask me.. 'part from that, it's really pretty ^_^
It looks basically perfect to me, nice coloring 3nodding

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Grimma
the nose is a big big if you ask me.. 'part from that, it's really pretty ^_^

Maybe a bit. >_> he had a rather beakish nose for the original character designs, I guess I over-emphasized it.
Lovely. Very nicely done.
I like the nose, it gives him more character and makes him look less perfect than I always see him.
Too bad you didn't use a different color for the skin shadow, like blue or maybe purple. He looks a bit dull to be honest.
Overall, nice drawing. I like the flowy hair. biggrin
Very cool picture smile
Teig
I like the nose, it gives him more character and makes him look less perfect than I always see him.
Too bad you didn't use a different color for the skin shadow, like blue or maybe purple. He looks a bit dull to be honest.

Seeing as how he's pale, and there's no blue/purple light sorce, nor is his skin light blue, that wouldn't look good. confused
Anyway, it's a nicely done picture, my friend. ^_^
[Koji]
Teig

Seeing as how he's pale, and there's no blue/purple light sorce, nor is his skin light blue, that wouldn't look good. confused
Anyway, it's a nicely done picture, my friend. ^_^

Yes, I noticed that later on. :B Ok, basically what I'm saying is, maybe another color other than just a darker shade of gray. A slighty pink skin (like the one my avvie has) often looks great with a purple shade. Just experimenting with colors is what I mean. :3
Teig
Yes, I noticed that later on. :B Ok, basically what I'm saying is, maybe another color other than just a darker shade of gray. A slighty pink skin (like the one my avvie has) often looks great with a purple shade. Just experimenting with colors is what I mean. :3

Ya' can't change the characters colour's, now can you? Can't colour Vash's coat blue. razz
[Koji]
Teig

Ya' can't change the characters colour's, now can you? Can't colour Vash's coat blue. razz

Hey, artistic freedom. XP But I didn't mean chaning his skin color, just the shadow. Maybe pretend there is a colored light pointed at him. razz
Teig
[Koji]
Teig

Hey, artistic freedom. XP But I didn't mean chaning his skin color, just the shadow. Maybe pretend there is a colored light pointed at him. razz

Wouldn't really work. Unless he's be a stainglass window on a full moon night. Then you get lot's of colours though. So, meh, ~Shrugs~ I don't see any purple/blue flashlights in the Game though. razz
[Koji]
Teig
[Koji]
Teig

Wouldn't really work. Unless he's be a stainglass window on a full moon night. Then you get lot's of colours though. So, meh, ~Shrugs~ I don't see any purple/blue flashlights in the Game though. razz

Hm, I don't know any of the games, that might be a drawback. :\ I'm gonna check out some screenies. :3

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Teig
Hm, I don't know any of the games, that might be a drawback. :\ I'm gonna check out some screenies. :3

One of my references ^^
http://img29.photobucket.com/albums/v87/raeraesama/stuff/dx01.jpg
Seijaku_Ishida
Teig

One of my references ^^
http://img29.photobucket.com/albums/v87/raeraesama/stuff/dx01.jp

Eek, Not Found. ^_^ For me, anyway (May work for others)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff