Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, I'm thinking of calling her Aithne, Celtic for "little fire". What do you think of that? Does it fit? A fire-tempered redhead, one blue eye, one green. Her blue eye is gifted with "Vision" which allows her to see extrasensory paths. She's snarky, defensive, and has been through hell, yet still has an attitude. But she can go soft instantaneously if handled right.

Yes, I know she doesn't have a left leg. I got tired. This is also my first drawing of a tummy in years and years, so.

Your comments and thoughts are welcome.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nice. What program did you use? Looks opencanvasy.
selfish
Nice. What program did you use? Looks opencanvasy.

I used Photoshop with my tablet.
Oh, please, won't someone suggest some names?
First name that popped up in my head: Sylvia
Second name: Monique

Hope that helps. whee xd
very nice art...wat was the name you had in mind, anyways i dont no why i think of this but for some odd reason i think she's a Shaey...i dont no why but shaey just looks like it suites her...i know its a weird name, i prob sound weird sayin such a it. you prob had like jesse in mind or somethin common like that...sry if i screwed up ur thought of her name....but wonderful art

man that was a mouth full
Name that one Carmen
u no wat...carmen sounds better...listen to that dude
Nicole, which is my favorite Girl Name. It just suits your picture. heart
For some reason I just really love her right breast...
sweatdrop
good work!
and name her...
Amber!
It's a lovely picture, even missing a leg. whee There's something odd with her bellybutton, though, I think it's a bit too black. Sort of looks like there's a hole there. As for names, I like Alfabette Zoop. I don't think she's updating it anymore, but it's a pretty extensive listing of the more uncommon names and their meanings and origins.
whao! thats really nice! i would name it jessica~
Pamela or Penolope? I love her hair, and the coloring of her skin is beautiful!
Wow, all of you are being so helpful. Thanks tons. Keep at it!
Amber is a girl name I like .. name her that!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff