Welcome to Gaia! ::

my drawing ability is.. lacking in my opinion, i'm unable to make something from scratch easily.. but here are some of the drawings i've done looking at a source. hope there are no issuses for them

Title: Alucard
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Title: Warrior Woman

Title: Red XIII

Sorry that they were orignal works by someone else, i only drew these from the orignals
here are some orignal works, there is no source for them
Title:War Banner

Title:The Cursed
well the cursed one that you did out of scratch looks very good.. only thing I can say is that the right (left from my point of view) misses a finger (maybe that was meant to be)..
I like the boots on alucard a lot and the warrior woman..
It's good stuff very good 3nodding
If this isnt good then i dont know what is!! biggrin
You know you could start an anime series with someone and make hundreds of dollars if you put your art wok as the pic's in the book!
I'm serious you've got a talent.
but all i've done is glance over the pics I'll look at them again........
Jwlz
well the cursed one that you did out of scratch looks very good.. only thing I can say is that the right (left from my point of view) misses a finger (maybe that was meant to be)..
It's good stuff very good 3nodding

shes right. If you could make the pinky show up ofrom in between the other fingers, then if would be fixed. 3nodding
datz tight
good work 3nodding
Quote:
It's good stuff very good

shes right. If you could make the pinky show up ofrom in between the other fingers, then if would be fixed.

hmm.. i accually never noticed that before.. heh, thanks.. of course saddly i can't fix this drawing anymore.. shortly after scanning it to show some friends online, it was destroyed... my foolishness for leaving it out where the dog can get to it.
whoa. awesome work!! eek
what happened to the 2nd pictures face?
Where are their faces? Othher than that, they are amazing!
wondering where the faces are ay.. well i'm proud to say.. i suck horribly at drawing faces.. there was a face on each one.. but they were erased because i didn't like them.. i'll finish the warrior woman one, one day..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff