Welcome to Gaia! ::

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I want to do another one. I'll be working on my current pieces for the duration of this auction. Also, part of the proceeds go to Ofan for the charity because I forgot!! D:

Samples: [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x]

HB- Waist up (from the belly button up)

AB - Thigh up

Will do: Men, women, wings, horns, ears, tails, armor (ask at your own risk)

Will not do: Furries, non-binary genders(I can't draw them), fem-boys, non-human faces, 18+ stuff, gore, children

Ends on 2 - 1 - 15 @ 11:30pm Central Time

Starting bid: 1g
Bid increment: 1g

High Bid: 70bil
Auto buy: 400bil

Few Rules:

*Do not retract your bids

*Bid only what you have

*Play nice

*Make sure you are specific in your request when you make it! I will make changes to line art before I color it if necessary.

*I often stream when I work. I constantly re-size and change things while I do it. Please be aware that I will ask you if everything is okay before I start coloring.

*I will follow the most accurate ref you have. If there needs to be changes to the ref, be sure you mention them when you place your request.

*I will ask again when I am done coloring if everything looks good. If there are coloring related changes, I will do them then.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Eden! gimme your beautiful art!

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

Blake Phoenixx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh bby! Hai~

*Hands is over* o///o

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Eden-san
Blake Phoenixx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh bby! Hai~

*Hands is over* o///o

*hugs you and your art* mine forever twisted

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

Blake Phoenixx
Eden-san
Blake Phoenixx

Oh bby! Hai~

*Hands is over* o///o

*hugs you and your art* mine forever twisted

xD *Snuggles*

Good that means you can make all my auctions from now on so I don't have to do it. *copied and pasted my last one to here* xP

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Eden-san

xD *Snuggles*

Good that means you can make all my auctions from now on so I don't have to do it. *copied and pasted my last one to here* xP

only if i get something out of it haha XD

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

Blake Phoenixx
Eden-san

xD *Snuggles*

xD! LoL. Well we'll see. I tend to make promises and forget them. ./////. *Is a bad person*

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Eden-san
Blake Phoenixx
Eden-san

xD *Snuggles*

xD! LoL. Well we'll see. I tend to make promises and forget them. ./////. *Is a bad person*

nah i understand, its hard to remember things when you have other things goin on @.@
i bid 1bil btw razz

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

Blake Phoenixx
Eden-san
Blake Phoenixx
Eden-san

xD *Snuggles*

nah i understand, its hard to remember things when you have other things goin on @.@
i bid 1bil btw razz

<3<3 If I'm reminded I can do things in a timely manner. *Makes lists all the time* xP

<3 Thank you bby.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Eden-san
Blake Phoenixx
Eden-san
Blake Phoenixx
Eden-san

xD *Snuggles*

i bid 1bil btw razz

<3<3 If I'm reminded I can do things in a timely manner. *Makes lists all the time* xP

<3 Thank you bby.

but what if you lose your list? and you don't remember? the world will crumble! gonk

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

Blake Phoenixx
Eden-san
Blake Phoenixx
Eden-san
Blake Phoenixx
Eden-san

xD *Snuggles*

i bid 1bil btw razz

<3 Thank you bby.

but what if you lose your list? and you don't remember? the world will crumble! gonk

My list is pretty much glued to my desk. Not really, but I do have a bunch of post it's everywhere. >> I can usually keep them pretty organized.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Eden-san

My list is pretty much glued to my desk. Not really, but I do have a bunch of post it's everywhere. >> I can usually keep them pretty organized.

ah ok lol do you have them color coded too? o.o

why am i helping you bump this thread? XD i want dat art! lol

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

Blake Phoenixx
Eden-san

No. Probably be more efficient if they were tho. xP

Because you love me? ./////.

That aside, this probably won't get bids until closer to the end. *Also might be inclined to do a freebie for you for the help*

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Eden-san
Blake Phoenixx
Eden-san

That aside, this probably won't get bids until closer to the end. *Also might be inclined to do a freebie for you for the help*

you need those multi colored sticky notes ooooo and the ones shaped like a star for super important things :3

i do web you. you know why? cuz you're so wubable.

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

Blake Phoenixx
Eden-san
Blake Phoenixx
Eden-san

you need those multi colored sticky notes ooooo and the ones shaped like a star for super important things :3

i do web you. you know why? cuz you're so wubable.

xD Maybe I should invest in some star notes!

<3<3<3 emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces