Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Eden-san
Blake Phoenixx
Eden-san
Blake Phoenixx
Eden-san

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My list is pretty much glued to my desk. Not really, but I do have a bunch of post it's everywhere. >> I can usually keep them pretty organized.

ah ok lol do you have them color coded too? o.o

why am i helping you bump this thread? XD i want dat art! lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No. Probably be more efficient if they were tho. xP

Because you love me? ./////.

That aside, this probably won't get bids until closer to the end. *Also might be inclined to do a freebie for you for the help*

you need those multi colored sticky notes ooooo and the ones shaped like a star for super important things :3

i do web you. you know why? cuz you're so wubable.

xD Maybe I should invest in some star notes!

<3<3<3 emotion_dowant

lmao see, i ish good help :3

*nuzzles you like a cat*

Cat

2b and quote when ob pls

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

Daesii
2b and quote when ob pls

Out bid

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

my art! >.<

Cat

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

Blake Phoenixx
my art! >.<

Out bid

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

Daesii
3.5 ; 3 ;

outbid

Cat

/sigh
if i bid any more i'll b absolutely broke gonk
gl ~

Bloodthirsty Prophet

Good luck bae!

Demonic Sex Symbol

Well why not, 20b~

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

Slayernice
Well why not, 20b~

*Cuddles on* 8D Thanks Bae~

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

Blake Phoenixx
4b >.<

You were outbid lovie.

Demonic Sex Symbol

Eden-san

~~<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items