• Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

9,825 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Diablo en Musica 92

User ImageCONGRATZUser Image

You have won u-luv's art auction ^U^/ Thankyou for participating and bidding smile a special thanks to everyone that bid on my auction it really means alot to me. I hope that in the future i can draw some art for all of you guys. heart

NOW to finish up this auction i will need you to send me a private message of what ever it is you want me to draw for you if it's a character please provide a few samples at different angles or a character sheet of some sort. If it's an avi please provide a tektek. ^U^ IF you want something specific like a pose or something please describe it to me or send me a reference link. i will send you a preview of your finished drawing, then you will send me the trade. once i have accepted the trade i will message you within a few seconds/minutes(no more than a few) and give you your finished art!

DUE to the fact that it's the weekend i probably will have a bit of time to work on it! PLEASE be patient i take quite a bit of time on one piece of work!! I will stream on a few different occasions so you can see the progress! ^U^ I will message you and send u a link.

THANKYOU!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces