Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Codger

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
I am auctioning off my shop tachibana tea house.As i can not seem to get enough business You will get the photo bucket account.

Buy now price 1,000,000
Starting price 200k
Bid increment 500g minimum

Will take items,will work out at there average market place price.
Min shop found at this link

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/tachibana-teahouse-please-vote-in-poll/t.79093305/

Please bid,Thank you
will end when I feel like it

Distinct Codger

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Distinct Codger

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Distinct Codger

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
bump again
Just an honest question: Why would someone want to buy a business that isn't generating any profit?

Looking at the shop, I see a lot of simple problems that would be easier to fix than just selling it off.

Distinct Codger

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
festival of sheep
Just an honest question: Why would someone want to buy a business that isn't generating any profit?

Looking at the shop, I see a lot of simple problems that would be easier to fix than just selling it off.

What are these problems
darkdog101
festival of sheep

What are these problems

1) Outdated, dull graphics
2) Uncoded format/text
3) Limited inventory
4) Overall disorganization

Distinct Codger

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
festival of sheep
darkdog101
festival of sheep

What are these problems

2) Uncoded format/text
3) Limited inventory

All the art is not mine,I bought this shop in an auction
darkdog101
festival of sheep
darkdog101
festival of sheep

What are these problems

2) Uncoded format/text
3) Limited inventory

Doesn't matter. If you're the owner, you are responsible for providing new art.
It actually makes it worse if you bought it an auction since people already own that art. Whoever wanted it, has already bought it. I suggest you hire a pixel artist to create more or, if you are good a pixeling, to do it yourself.

Distinct Codger

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
festival of sheep
darkdog101
festival of sheep
darkdog101
festival of sheep

What are these problems

2) Uncoded format/text
3) Limited inventory

It actually makes it worse if you bought it an auction since people already own that art. Whoever wanted it, has already bought it. I suggest you hire a pixel artist to create more or, if you are good a pixeling, to do it yourself.

I can not afford to hire anybody.I only have 2,000g left and I can not pixel it looks like a pile of dog shite
darkdog101
festival of sheep
darkdog101
festival of sheep
darkdog101
festival of sheep

What are these problems

2) Uncoded format/text
3) Limited inventory

I can not afford to hire anybody.I only have 2,000g left and I can not pixel it looks like a pile of dog shite

I don't want to sound rude or anything, but you should have thought about that before you bought the shop. If you are not an artist who draws things and sells them for fun, you need to treat a mini shop like a business. And every business needs to keep updating their inventory or else they won't attract customers. It's like having an Apple store that only sells first generation Ipods. People aren't going to shop there because everything is old, and other Apple stores will sell newer, better looking goods like Ipads.

I suppose it's a bit too late for you to do anything about that now. But you only have two options. Cut your loses and quit or save enough gold to hire someone because business savvy people will not buy this store off of you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff