Welcome to Gaia! ::

What kind of art style do you like best?

CG style 0.58088235294118 58.1% [ 79 ]
Sketch 0.22794117647059 22.8% [ 31 ]
Real media 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 16 ]
3D 0.073529411764706 7.4% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 136 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 218 219 220

mrgreen 5 domokun
Vicron.Exe
mrgreen 5 domokun

I wouldn't bother continuing since the auction is over aka it doesn't matter anymore if you bump.
Yeah xD no more art freebies once auction is over.
User ImageUser Image

If you haven't started the freebie yet, do you think I could change the avi I requested? sweatdrop heart
CelestialDreamz
User ImageUser Image

If you haven't started the freebie yet, do you think I could change the avi I requested? sweatdrop heart

Sure o.O
Kiizo
CelestialDreamz
User ImageUser Image

Sure o.O

Not to be a nag or anything, but I still haven't gotten my freebie yet either. ._.;; Just checking in to see how it's coming. xD It could have been I missed it or something though. xp
User ImageUser ImageAlright, thank you! :3

User Image

Would that avi be alright? And would it be too much trouble to ask you to make it into a flob?

Oooh, are you still making a flob store? I'd definitely order (again xd ) if you do! Uh...sorry for the billion questions. rofl heart
I been doing exams guys, hence the not able to do the art freebies D:

I'll be finished in a few days, so I can draw then. Most of my free time is either taken up reading or sleeping ><
User ImageUser Image

Don't worry, I don't mind waiting. :3 And lucky you, my exams aren't over until next week. emo

Sleeping is something I need to do more of. ;-;
*thumbs up* Just checking that's all. xD Making sure I wasn't forgotten again. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff