Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spiral in a Triangle
arookie

I'll try messaging her u _ u
and same thing happeend to me but w. art
i recently messaged all the people who owed me art form AWHILE back
and i saw they read the message but they never decided to respond... like wtf????
zzz thats annoying when they do that
its so unprofessional
i mean if they cant do it they should tell the clients im p sure most clients would be understanding about it

Kawaii Shoujo

arookie

RIGHT??? emo
I mean I've already been patient enough to wait how long for ur sh it
the least u could do is tell me if you can't do it
instead of giving me false hope, waiting for the art forever...
Would you accept 20 bill for two profiles?
Tieria-Shirin
Unfortunately for now, I've been a little too busy to do profile commissions, which is why I decided to switch to doing an auction instead for the time being. Sorry about that, and I hope you understand.
arookie
Tieria-Shirin
Unfortunately for now, I've been a little too busy to do profile commissions, which is why I decided to switch to doing an auction instead for the time being. Sorry about that, and I hope you understand.

Been waiting for ages since Inori-Chan so eventually hope to order a profile from you. confused
Tieria-Shirin
arookie
Tieria-Shirin

Been waiting for ages since Inori-Chan so eventually hope to order a profile from you. confused
Sorry about that.
I'll see if I can open my profile store some time soon. Though, I've been pretty busy lately with other assignments.
arookie
Tieria-Shirin
arookie
Tieria-Shirin

Sorry about that.
I'll see if I can open my profile store some time soon. Though, I've been pretty busy lately with other assignments.

That's okay I'll continue following until it opens again. I understand you're busy.

Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items