< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Wealthy Gaian

3,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
BellaMuerte1
MessyMcgee

Thanks... haha I am happy to see some items I had been hoarding and not caring about went up in price and I was able to buy some 2003 items I'd be wanting for so long.... heart

Awww!! How did he ask? If you don't mind me asking 4laugh 4laugh

Nice. I'd bought a panda hat when it'd gone down in price.

He hid it in a jewelry box that he got me. I actually had noticed it was sitting out in the open but I didn't realize what it was figuring it was something of his in his room. there's a box that can come out on the top part of this nice sized jewelry box and he set the smaller box on top of the bigger one, had me open that and saw the key to the box so of course I try to use it thinking it's locked and it's not.XD Open it to see the box sitting there..and did a few takes from him and the box with a really shocked/surprised look on my face and I was all "Is that what I think it is?...can I open it? Am I allowed to?" of course he's laughing at me but says I can. I saw it and literally just down I went crying. rofl He did actually get down on one knee after I'd calmed down. I was almost mad at him cause I'd just done my makeup too and we were about to go out to meet his dad for lunch and some coworkers. rofl

Yeah I was REALLY shocked how low the Panda hat is in comparison to other 2003 items...

Oh my gosh, that is a really romantic story!!!! <3 <3 <3 That is so cute. So when is the date?!

Unbeatable Lover

MessyMcgee

Yeah I was REALLY shocked how low the Panda hat is in comparison to other 2003 items...

Oh my gosh, that is a really romantic story!!!! <3 <3 <3 That is so cute. So when is the date?!

Yeah...it got released too much. gonk And the price just got screwed.

heart heart Thank ya.
August 15th,2015. heart heart heart

Wealthy Gaian

3,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
BellaMuerte1
MessyMcgee

heart heart Thank ya.

Why are they getting released and how???

Oh That is less then a year!!!! EEP! heart

Unbeatable Lover

MessyMcgee
BellaMuerte1
MessyMcgee

heart heart Thank ya.

It started I think earlier this year/last yr I forget..they were just releasing them in rigs or you could buy them for a ton of gaia cash. They've had halos multiple times in the GC shop. And there are a bunch of recolors too of 03's, only a few 04's not sure on the rest from what I can remember right now.

xd Yeah I have my slight freak outs here and there..but here's hoping everything turns out ok. ^^"
When is your wedding? Ora re you married already I can't keep track! gonk

Wealthy Gaian

3,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
BellaMuerte1
MessyMcgee
BellaMuerte1
MessyMcgee

heart heart Thank ya.

It started I think earlier this year/last yr I forget..they were just releasing them in rigs or you could buy them for a ton of gaia cash. They've had halos multiple times in the GC shop. And there are a bunch of recolors too of 03's, only a few 04's not sure on the rest from what I can remember right now.

xd Yeah I have my slight freak outs here and there..but here's hoping everything turns out ok. ^^"
When is your wedding? Ora re you married already I can't keep track! gonk

Ugh- I saw a lot of the re-colors. Sorry but nothing beats the Originals to me xd

Nope my wedding day Is May 03 2016! smile

Unbeatable Lover

MessyMcgee

Ugh- I saw a lot of the re-colors. Sorry but nothing beats the Originals to me xd

Yeaah I feel the same way for the most part. There's maybe a couple I'm ok with..but meeeh..

Ooo nice. whee

Wealthy Gaian

3,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
BellaMuerte1
MessyMcgee

Yeaah I feel the same way for the most part. There's maybe a couple I'm ok with..but meeeh..

Ooo nice. whee

Haha now that I finally have Angelic Mini's I don't even know what to do with myself... LOL

heart Yeah, we decided to stay engaged for as long as possible to save up for our Honey Moon

Unbeatable Lover

MessyMcgee

Haha now that I finally have Angelic Mini's I don't even know what to do with myself... LOL

heart Yeah, we decided to stay engaged for as long as possible to save up for our Honey Moon

rofl rofl get more stuff! lol

I'm not sure what we are doing for ours..I'm not really too worried if we don't do it right away. I think we might do outer banks in NC but we'll see. >3> hmmz

Wealthy Gaian

3,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
BellaMuerte1
MessyMcgee

rofl rofl get more stuff! lol

I'm not sure what we are doing for ours..I'm not really too worried if we don't do it right away. I think we might do outer banks in NC but we'll see. >3> hmmz

Haha Yeah I'm pretty much just going on a huge shopping spree now heart

Aww smile yeah no reason to rush it, just relax haha NC is beautiful!

Unbeatable Lover

MessyMcgee

rofl Haha nice. there's still a ton of stuff I want but it costs so much... gonk

Trying not to.^^ I know once I move down with him we'll really start planning but I've been trying to plan what I can in the meantime...I sort of have my guest list done I'm not sure yet...x-x' It'll be under 40 people at least. >3>'

Wealthy Gaian

3,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
BellaMuerte1
MessyMcgee

rofl Haha nice. there's still a ton of stuff I want but it costs so much... gonk

Trying not to.^^ I know once I move down with him we'll really start planning but I've been trying to plan what I can in the meantime...I sort of have my guest list done I'm not sure yet...x-x' It'll be under 40 people at least. >3>'

Aww Do you have an updated wishlist? heart

That'll be really nice smile Small weddings are more warm and loving (In my opinion)
I really want to have a tiny wedding, but my fiance's family is so big... we'll probably have 150 - 200 guest... XD

Unbeatable Lover

MessyMcgee

Aww Do you have an updated wishlist? heart

That'll be really nice smile Small weddings are more warm and loving (In my opinion)
I really want to have a tiny wedding, but my fiance's family is so big... we'll probably have 150 - 200 guest... XD

I think so...I should probably go through it again and see if I want to take anything off.

Haha yeah my problem is that most of our guests is my family since I have 3 older siblings who all have made a family that I want there..and that's like half my guest list I think. His family is smaller..and I kinda feel bad mine is bigger but I can't help it. sweatdrop I'm having a hard time telling a people people no that sort of invited themselves (or I think assumed I was inviting them) because I wanted it small..I'm not sure if I should tell them otherwise or not..I gotta talk to him again about it.. redface

Wealthy Gaian

3,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
More Sketching

User Image

Wealthy Gaian

3,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50