Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destructive Enabler

33,225 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
kitsunen

Just Wow eek on your art! I would love to get something sometime, but That's way out of my range! sad
Maybe one day......(dreams of avi art) neutral

Good Luck to those that bid and I hope you get what you can and want for your action! cool

Divine Lunatic

kitsunen
MaRkIe po0h
kitsunen
MaRkIe po0h
kitsunen
Can I bid 20b? heart

Hi Markie of course you can!!! biggrin
Thanks for bidding!! <3 <3 <3

you're welcome :3

how is your trading pass ?
Still disabled. I got an update earlier saying they are getting down to the issue. and I said I think it was the DJs purchase..but who knows if that helps. lol
RyogaRob
kitsunen

Just Wow eek on your art! I would love to get something sometime, but That's way out of my range! sad
Maybe one day......(dreams of avi art) neutral

Good Luck to those that bid and I hope you get what you can and want for your action! cool

Thank you !
It feels awesome to hear that!
Thank you for dropping by and leaving me a wonderful comment!
You uplift my spirit!!
Thanks!
MaRkIe po0h
kitsunen
MaRkIe po0h
kitsunen
MaRkIe po0h
kitsunen
Can I bid 20b? heart

Hi Markie of course you can!!! biggrin
Thanks for bidding!! <3 <3 <3

you're welcome :3

how is your trading pass ?
Still disabled. I got an update earlier saying they are getting down to the issue. and I said I think it was the DJs purchase..but who knows if that helps. lol

Well I think it was the DJs UnicornCommando also got her/his TP disabled and his/her only transaction was DJs

Looks like someone pulled another HYPPE. Makes me wonder how these hacking gets passed gaia considering those bundles are worth 1k dollars.

I can live 3 months with that amount of money xDDD

Divine Lunatic

kitsunen

Well I think it was the DJs UnicornCommando also got her/his TP disabled and his/her only transaction was DJs

Looks like someone pulled another HYPPE. Makes me wonder how these hacking gets passed gaia considering those bundles are worth 1k dollars.

yeah..to much glitching/hackins lately.

Partying Prophet

//butts in conversation

HI Kit! <333
And it reminds me of another glitch there was in the gaia cash system, people got ridiculous amounts of cash without even paying.

Divine Lunatic

Bleikur
//butts in conversation

HI Kit! <333
And it reminds me of another glitch there was in the gaia cash system, people got ridiculous amounts of cash without even paying.
Yeah, that's why they don't do the pre-paid card thing or gift cards. cause that was the glitch.

Partying Prophet

MaRkIe po0h
Yeah, that's why they don't do the pre-paid card thing or gift cards. cause that was the glitch.

But some people did use their main bank accounts, credit cards, some payments went through others didn't.
>>; I wonder how many knew of this new glitch and did it with out being too obvious.
MaRkIe po0h
kitsunen

Gaia is rakin in so much cash but they cant even get a decent developer to look into their code
-_-
Bleikur
//butts in conversation

HI Kit! <333

Hi Bleikur!!!!
I heard of that one.
There was one person who went on a gifting spree only because she was using an invalid card.
I think the healthiest source of income they can have is IRL merchandise but then they pulled those out.

gaia has a lot of cute items that producing them irl people are bound to buy them anyway.
I guess gaia just wants an easy money.

Thats why they are hacked so easily as well.

Divine Lunatic

Bleikur
MaRkIe po0h

But some people did use their main bank accounts, credit cards, some payments went through others didn't.
>>; I wonder how many knew of this new glitch and did it with out being too obvious.

Lol if they did it with their real cards, that's fraud and you can get into serious trouble if gaia wants to deal with it. lol.

Divine Lunatic

kitsunen
MaRkIe po0h
kitsunen

Gaia is rakin in so much cash but they cant even get a decent developer to look into their code
-_-
gaia is still growing..and with this much gc sales. and big ticket items. they prolly didn't prepare..but as things happen, they fix it and become stronger.

Just like any security thing for any company.

Partying Prophet

kitsunen

There was one girl, who got caught and a guy too, I forgot his username, but her's was Herrliche or something? She is a minor, and probably didnt think about the consequences... some say she used cards from the people buying at the MacDonalds she worked out lmao, but she give away what she got, to help others.

The other guy had a give away with a girl, who claims didnt know he was commiting fraud, he used his own credit card,
Gaia is so messed up...

MaRkIe po0h

Lol if they did it with their real cards, that's fraud and you can get into serious trouble if gaia wants to deal with it. lol.

Yeah, I dont know how those cases ended to be honest...

Divine Lunatic

Bleikur

Yeah, I dont know how those cases ended to be honest...
Ditto. I think they just banned them.

your name looks familiar...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas