Sparkly Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Thankies ninja
I just couldn't hold myself gonk

@ Abyss > .... :unpokesthread: ? 8D!!

@ o~Angelin~o > ... uwaa @w@! .... thank you for ABing... @o@...!!1! .... chu're too kind TTwTT||| ....

LAWL *just realized she can't bump here anymore (pointless?)* >: |||

*wonders around in ghost sheets* booo...~
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AutoBuyOffers://

( x1 Waist/Thigh up } ohrangie
              ( x1 FullBody Toned* } amber_moon
              ( x1 Collab WaistUp } AB EXTRA C:

* = can be Waist/Thigh Up CG xD"

Sparkly Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Alright and the gold is it divided into a 50%/50%, right? ninja
I just remember that I must send you one of the trades, what was the exact gold again? ._.:

*nods* 5o/5o split @W@

oh~ that's the joint auction with yoko_Amigo right...? @w@.... that was AB; 6ook .... so 5o/5o split is 3ook for each of us... owo...~?

thispost

... the Knuffle thingy is so funny 8DDD *jabs it and feeds it and plays with it* LAWL..................... (silence)

HAHAHA *clickclickclick* (...)

Sparkly Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
amber_moon
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AutoBuyOffers://

( x1 Waist/Thigh up } ohrangie
              ( x1 FullBody Toned* } amber_moon
              ( x1 Collab WaistUp } AB EXTRA C:

* = can be Waist/Thigh Up CG xD"

The fullbody toned would be this avatar = Moo~<3 (This is a late happy birthday gift)

The x1 Waist/Thigh up would be = (Asiaris) <- let me fight with her so she dresses her avi and I'll post her avi then. (This is the boys twin who is a girl btw)

the 1x Collab waistup - Moo~<3 (This is the lil sister of both of them, oh and she is my lil puppil XD she loves to dress like me and my bf said that she even woships me o_o)

This are my cousins (my bf's cousins but they are mines too). :3

You really like to feed my pet, don't you? o.O

... alrighty~ n___n <3....~

hehee... yah... LOL it's funny to see the pet get all skinny when you play too much with it... haha e__e!! and then all fluffy again once you feed it o 3o!!! ....

Sparkly Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XD
I get pissed when I see if flat, because I once had slow internet connection and was fighting to feed it so when I think I had the 300/300 someone at the same thread went and played full with the thing and when I come and refresh the page is all flat and I was like "WTF? o.O" when I notice the date of playing it was a minute ago and I was like "NYARG!" o_o;

Well, there you got the lovely family of my bf, I get along with them more and they are like second cousins the first cousin section are jerks and none of us get along with them not even the second cousins ._.;

... LOL D8 when it's like... not fed completely it's kinda... sad to see it like that ;w;... *meeps*!

ahh... D8 *just keeps clicking the button (lol...)* ||| my internet keeps dying *dies* ....~ LOL I didn't know that when you played with them, the fed goes down at first e__e;; *finally realized it when she saw the pet all deflated* owo|||!!! .....

ahhh... I see x] ! that's good that you guys get along well...~ 8D!! and too bad that the first cousin`s are jerks Dx<!

Sparkly Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It is semi normal though to expect that from the family, the first cousins are used to getting everything they want and in the five years that I have known them I have only seem them once and it was at the last New Year Party which they made me feel like s**t ._.;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff