Welcome to Gaia! ::

heart heart
heart heart
18cm

YEA!!!! They are worth at least 2x angelic halo @x@;; which i cant even afford one... maybe i will just save up for a halo first rofl

Lazy power!!!! It have been so quiet in my thread tho ; ^ ; *dust and flies everywhere*

Wow O_O thats so expensive. lol then your first job is to get a halo, then a second one razz then custom thingy xDD <3

Yeahh >.< super lazy xD I only come on here when I jump on the computer sad this is the only thread ive been in since a while xD

*cleans up* too much dust and dirt razz
musamitomi
18cm

YEA!!!! They are worth at least 2x angelic halo @x@;; which i cant even afford one... maybe i will just save up for a halo first rofl

Lazy power!!!! It have been so quiet in my thread tho ; ^ ; *dust and flies everywhere*

Wow O_O thats so expensive. lol then your first job is to get a halo, then a second one razz then custom thingy xDD <3

Yeahh >.< super lazy xD I only come on here when I jump on the computer sad this is the only thread ive been in since a while xD

*cleans up* too much dust and dirt razz

Yea @3@ but at least it would be easier to afford one now compare to before rofl I just need more people to buy my art gonk

I been having a bunch of test >: I just had one tuesday... I have another tomorrow and one more on friday <x<;; I'm currently studying while bumping gaia
heart heart
heart heart
heart heart
not nicolas cage
60b.

Congratulation!!! You have won the auction smile Please PM me reference asap and shoot me a trade heart 4laugh 4laugh

Hydeous
70bil <3

Sorry the auction ended on the 16 and I was too busy to log on to end it >: BUT if you still want, just PM me reference, send me a trade and you would be the second winner of my auction 4laugh 4laugh
18cm

Yea @3@ but at least it would be easier to afford one now compare to before rofl I just need more people to buy my art gonk

I been having a bunch of test >: I just had one tuesday... I have another tomorrow and one more on friday <x<;; I'm currently studying while bumping gaia

wahh auction over O_O congrats again <3

lol true xD you can do it ^_^ in the past, it felt impossible xD your art is good - i'm sure lots will buy razz youll be rolling in the gold

wahhh O_O so many test. aww hope they went well - hopefully you got to enjoy the weekend tho
musamitomi
18cm

wahh auction over O_O congrats again <3

lol true xD you can do it ^_^ in the past, it felt impossible xD your art is good - i'm sure lots will buy razz youll be rolling in the gold

wahhh O_O so many test. aww hope they went well - hopefully you got to enjoy the weekend tho

Thank you thank you heart

Hopefully! It still seem like a long way to go rofl I just hope Christmas come by faster so I would have more time to work on art

One more to go on Monday!!! I cannot focus on studying gonk
heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas