<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 39 40 41 > >>

Liberal Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lyanda
Wow. How do you get commissions? No one buys mine. X____X

I wish I new how m=to make those. I'm the type who likes to make everything myself, by hand. Like if there's something I really want, I'd prefer if it was made by me, because I would like it even more.

The notary is basically the one who writes legal documents. Or like for example, I'm trying to sell my house to you. The the notary would come in between us and make a document to assure that both sides has equal justice, that one does not have an unfair trade that favors one side largely over the other. Or something like that.
Or like people say "Just paid 100$ for signing a sheet of paper" since they kinda act as a legal witness too. It's hard to explain, idk.

Put bluntly, I troll boards. Well no. But pouncing on request boards that have even the hint of "I maybe do RLCs" will sometimes yield customers. And if your customers are nice and repeat-- (which is how I made the $70 back. Because like, I was so focused on school, I didn't even care about the debt, until past commissioners started haunting me.) Be prepared for rejection, but active "WILL YOU BUY MY KSJDHGSGS" works well in the long run.

Oh, I see. Well, when I buy a house, I'll hire you to ensure the fairness of the sale. /shot'd

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
kitkit11183
Lyanda
Wow. How do you get commissions? No one buys mine. X____X

I wish I new how m=to make those. I'm the type who likes to make everything myself, by hand. Like if there's something I really want, I'd prefer if it was made by me, because I would like it even more.

The notary is basically the one who writes legal documents. Or like for example, I'm trying to sell my house to you. The the notary would come in between us and make a document to assure that both sides has equal justice, that one does not have an unfair trade that favors one side largely over the other. Or something like that.
Or like people say "Just paid 100$ for signing a sheet of paper" since they kinda act as a legal witness too. It's hard to explain, idk.

Put bluntly, I troll boards. Well no. But pouncing on request boards that have even the hint of "I maybe do RLCs" will sometimes yield customers. And if your customers are nice and repeat-- (which is how I made the $70 back. Because like, I was so focused on school, I didn't even care about the debt, until past commissioners started haunting me.) Be prepared for rejection, but active "WILL YOU BUY MY KSJDHGSGS" works well in the long run.

Oh, I see. Well, when I buy a house, I'll hire you to ensure the fairness of the sale. /shot'd

I see... ;A; I should do that, sometimes. >__>;;; I'm really wanting one of those DA premium membership. T^T

Hahaha. If it truly goes that way, and if you're willing to pay for the airplane tickets.

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
kitkit11183
Hotarla
kitkit11183
Hotarla

XD LOL I see...xP well to each their own...xD

LOOOOOL! Why hello there, m'dearie...xP

razz I'm lazy. Gotta change the gauge on the level thing.

And anyways. I'm no longer a grandpa because I used all my rings at least once and/or converted unused rings to orbs. I regret doing so now. ;w; /has 342 orbs.... what the heck.

lol!

converting rings to orbs? O:

Yep. It's how you get additional orbs to level up other rings. I think I went crazy doing mine. But yeah, I'm pretty sure in the Null Chamber, you're allowed to convert your rings to orbs through clicking. XD

Oh I didn't know that...xD guess now I know lol!

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Lyanda
Hotarla
xD LOL oooh fanart of what fandom? xP

loool! XD *goes to look that up* xP

oh He Approaches is a bit too creepy for me..xD besides you can barely see it anyway...xD;;

Of Katekyo Hitman reborn.

It's not a very pretty item. Just some usefull accessories. One item you might like can be the lava dress. Very pretty, and cheap too.

True, but it makes a pretty stand alone item.

ah I never got into the series although I think I sorta know the general storyline? maybe? xD;;

lava dress? c: *goes to check it out too*

looooool I suppose so...still, not my kind of thing...XD I'm only dressed up for Halloween, I'll prolly go back to my cute avatars after it....xD

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Hotarla
Lyanda
Hotarla

oh He Approaches is a bit too creepy for me..xD besides you can barely see it anyway...xD;;

It's not a very pretty item. Just some usefull accessories. One item you might like can be the lava dress. Very pretty, and cheap too.

ah I never got into the series although I think I sorta know the general storyline? maybe? xD;;

looooool I suppose so...still, not my kind of thing...XD I'm only dressed up for Halloween, I'll prolly go back to my cute avatars after it....xD

I've been following it for almost 5 years. >w<
It's getting shitty though. But the middle part was good. :3

I have so many items I can suggest you. gonk
But really, you should just check that thread. They have so many good items for a few dozens of ks each.

Haha, I see. I go every kind of avi. I crossdress a lot too. >w<

Liberal Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lyanda
[
I see... ;A; I should do that, sometimes. >__>;;; I'm really wanting one of those DA premium membership. T^T

Hahaha. If it truly goes that way, and if you're willing to pay for the airplane tickets.

Rewind. I troll boards on sites other than DA. Even gaia's better. Because DA has far too many trolls who post requests they aren't serious about. Waste of time. Honestly, your art can fetch a good amount of USD. Like, $15 no problem for a fully colored fullbody, $25 if you want to push for more. So you can do one commission off of DA and then have the USD to buy yourself a premium, lol.

....I have a cheesebox on wheels for trasnport?

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
kitkit11183
Lyanda
[

Rewind. I troll boards on sites other than DA. Even gaia's better. Because DA has far too many trolls who post requests they aren't serious about. Waste of time. Honestly, your art can fetch a good amount of USD. Like, $15 no problem for a fully colored fullbody, $25 if you want to push for more. So you can do one commission off of DA and then have the USD to buy yourself a premium, lol.

I price them at like...2$ and no one wants it. OTL

What sites? Other than Gaia, of course. ;A;

As long as you're the one who comes to me on those, then it works.

Dapper Noob

Trade links? I've added yours. heart

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-auctions/t.82595959/][IMG]http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l573/jellaaaa/5-7.png[/IMG][/url]

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Relinquished Desire
Trade links? I've added yours. heart

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-auctions/t.82595959/][IMG]http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l573/jellaaaa/5-7.png[/IMG][/url]
Sure ^u^

Liberal Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lyanda
kitkit11183
Lyanda
[

Advertising. It's all advertising. I priced my chibis $4 and no one wanted. And then I amped them to $10 and was warmed with bulk orders. eAe; Also, point commissions. People don't enjoy paying lots for point commissions (lots being over like, 10 points, which is RIDICULOUS considering the USD conversion rate). So like, just avoid point commissions altogether; you're better off selling for outright USD. I mostly sell on a pet site called subeta. ;o (BTW, if you join, mind saying I referred you there?) There's also Tinierme, Roliana and other avatar based sites. And then tumblr. LOL. There might be livejournal groups as well, Idek.

...You suk. ;A;

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
kitkit11183
Lyanda
kitkit11183
Lyanda
[

Advertising. It's all advertising. I priced my chibis $4 and no one wanted. And then I amped them to $10 and was warmed with bulk orders. eAe; Also, point commissions. People don't enjoy paying lots for point commissions (lots being over like, 10 points, which is RIDICULOUS considering the USD conversion rate). So like, just avoid point commissions altogether; you're better off selling for outright USD. I mostly sell on a pet site called subeta. ;o (BTW, if you join, mind saying I referred you there?) There's also Tinierme, Roliana and other avatar based sites. And then tumblr. LOL. There might be livejournal groups as well, Idek.

...You suk. ;A;

Oooh, now I think of it, Tinierme might be a good idea, because people on there really are people who pays rl money (unlike gaia)
Points is all I can do right now, sadly. I'll have to wait a bit for the credit card part. ;A;

Liberal Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lyanda

Oooh, now I think of it, Tinierme might be a good idea, because people on there really are people who pays rl money (unlike gaia)
Points is all I can do right now, sadly. I'll have to wait a bit for the credit card part. ;A;

/strokes beard
Indeed so. U_U But actually, people on gaia DO cough up money as well. But only if their like, request thread explicitly state they are, and even then, many are picky. You pretty much gotta pounce-- first usually = commissioned! because people get pickier as time wears on and funds run low. As for TM, I have no idea how to subscribe to threads on there, so I lose my own threads really fast. LOL, XDDDD

...8D; I use Paypal. And like. My mom might have used her credit card at one point on my email to buy me stuff from Ebay, so.... /innocent whistle. Her card's untouched, but I has PAYPAL. 8D;

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Lyanda
Hotarla
Lyanda
Hotarla

But really, you should just check that thread. They have so many good items for a few dozens of ks each.

looool I see...xP I was so into Bleach at one point.....I have a LOT of catching up to do...;n;

yeah I'll checking out that thread now...xP I'm only on page 2...xP since I keep getting distracted talking to you guys...xD

lol really? xP not me though, I prefer my cute female avatars...xP

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Hotarla
Lyanda
Hotarla
Lyanda
Hotarla

looool I see...xP I was so into Bleach at one point.....I have a LOT of catching up to do...;n;

yeah I'll checking out that thread now...xP I'm only on page 2...xP since I keep getting distracted talking to you guys...xD

lol really? xP not me though, I prefer my cute female avatars...xP

Lol. And I'm supposed to do my homework. Here I am trying to maintain 4 convos at the same time. XD
Oh noes, you need to read it backwards, last post first, because it's frequently updated and the time they say it's cheap might not be cheap tomorrow anymore. :C
Yup. I do anything, from cute to elegant, to cross dress, to trolls. But you'll always see me in something fancy... And cluttered. xp

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
kitkit11183
Lyanda

/strokes beard
Indeed so. U_U But actually, people on gaia DO cough up money as well. But only if their like, request thread explicitly state they are, and even then, many are picky. You pretty much gotta pounce-- first usually = commissioned! because people get pickier as time wears on and funds run low. As for TM, I have no idea how to subscribe to threads on there, so I lose my own threads really fast. LOL, XDDDD

...8D; I use Paypal. And like. My mom might have used her credit card at one point on my email to buy me stuff from Ebay, so.... /innocent whistle. Her card's untouched, but I has PAYPAL. 8D;
I still need to wait a few more month for PayPal. ;u;
In January, I can get it thought.

Bleh, I'm not sure if people would want to buy when I have an art shop. >___>;;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff