Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Full closet 200
Longest I spent on a public transit bus was over two hours (lol, I just wrote 'huts') like close to three. It was when I was living with my parents. I needed my dad to give me a ride to town that took 15 minutes to get the bus first. Then it took two hours to get to the "big town" (which is where I live now) and then almost another hour to get to the mall that that the comic book store was in.

... Then I spent $200. haha
woa, thats a horrible amount of money to spend on a bus trip User Image

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Full closet 200
Well, I spent it on the first season of The Slayers, which was worth it at the time. XD The bus only cost $2 there and since I missed the last one home by a few minutes, I called my dad to come get me. XD

Sad thing... is it only takes about 50 minutes to drive from my parents house to where I was.
Beautiful art Zenia, good luck with the bids.
that sucks, seems like you have to wait a lot.

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Full closet 200
Thanks Blind Dog Pride!
woa he wants every fish hat, thats gonna be hard O_O
Zenia Wulfe
Thanks Blind Dog Pride!
No problem. Just wish I had the cash to bid. I'd rather not part with my slippers. heart
supermanics mule
woa he wants every fish hat, thats gonna be hard O_O
Once I get to the rare and large fish, yeah. But so far I've got 20 of the 58 hats, and plenty of people have donated bait. 3nodding

Gotta find the time to fish though.
Your art is very awesome, Miss Wulfe! If I had the gold, I'd definitely be bidding. *nods* Yes, yes I would.
I think that the lion fish ones are the coolest looking hats, if anything I would want the white/silver one. 3nodding

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Full closet 200
I always thought a Diamondback Lionfish hat would be cool... but I don't realy want to spend that much on one... or the fish to make it... or actually go fishing. XDD

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Full closet 200
I envy the people that actually can get one, or enough gold to buy one, or the time to fish for them. Im not that pacient.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff