Cosmic Destroyer

Nyahilism
Kiro_Shinigami
Nyahilism
Kiro_Shinigami
Nyahilism

I sleep like 3 <_<
//sending trade for weathers.
- accepting trade for sunshine and weather thats hot- @w@ Complete!

3 hours is like.....a catnap XD

I like cats but Im not one <_<
=3= a catnap means short sleep XD I like cats too! I like crows more tho =3=

I know what a catnap is >:
Yeah cats are qt

Speaking of naps I should nap too @A@ Gnite ^w^

Obsessive Lunatic

Kiro_Shinigami
Nyahilism
Kiro_Shinigami
Nyahilism
Kiro_Shinigami
Nyahilism

I sleep like 3 <_<
//sending trade for weathers.
- accepting trade for sunshine and weather thats hot- @w@ Complete!

3 hours is like.....a catnap XD

I like cats but Im not one <_<
=3= a catnap means short sleep XD I like cats too! I like crows more tho =3=

I know what a catnap is >:
Yeah cats are qt

Speaking of naps I should nap too @A@ Gnite ^w^

Niight

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

k I am back <3

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Sleep came easy thank god.

Ruthless Nerd

kennymap
Ofan

...or one of these horsie carousels...

well I found a mid way of sorts. started anatomy practice from models and such, so i just got a sketchbook I don't feel bad about ruining so all the shameful sketches liv ethere >.>...

Teach me how to do action poses. emotion_kirakira Those are what I tend to use references for and I rarely do them as you can see from my gallery. Otherwise I just draw whatever comes to mind.

teach me how to do lineart Dx
I work via combination of life reference and applying force lines. I take a reference and study it for a bit. once I understand the tension ponts and the force lines I draw the pose again, from the head, but make the lines more extreme so the motion will be stronger. that's pretty much it => (though some times I just brain fart poses that I am fairly comfortable with)

RayneJCD's Husband

Kiro_Shinigami
ooh ouch @A@ I impaled my foot on a spike that was on the neighbors fence. I was doing a stunt on my bike flew and landed very painfully with my foot on the spike @A@ And at the age of 7 i lost my front teeth in a ramp accident XD..My front teeth are ivory XD

~A~ Man if not a grazed knee or a bleeding face of a kind my mom always thought I needed bubble padding XD

omg head wounds are the worst wounds @A@

Dang. You sure you weren't a stunt man in your early life?

RayneJCD's Husband

Ofan
kennymap
Ofan

well I found a mid way of sorts. started anatomy practice from models and such, so i just got a sketchbook I don't feel bad about ruining so all the shameful sketches liv ethere >.>...

Teach me how to do action poses. emotion_kirakira Those are what I tend to use references for and I rarely do them as you can see from my gallery. Otherwise I just draw whatever comes to mind.

I work via combination of life reference and applying force lines. I take a reference and study it for a bit. once I understand the tension ponts and the force lines I draw the pose again, from the head, but make the lines more extreme so the motion will be stronger. that's pretty much it => (though some times I just brain fart poses that I am fairly comfortable with)

How many times do you have to draw it before it becomes 2nd nature?
Please, your lines are already good okay.
Doing lineart is hard though. Not gonna lie. Well I mean it's not hard for me anymore but it still takes some effort to have that steady hand.

Ruthless Nerd

kennymap
Ofan
kennymap
Ofan

How many times do you have to draw it before it becomes 2nd nature?
Please, your lines are already good okay.
Doing lineart is hard though. Not gonna lie. Well I mean it's not hard for me anymore but it still takes some effort to have that steady hand.

my lines are clean enough yes, but yours look almost vector like, and you play with the line-thickness perfectly. I just tend to do them uni size, which makes the lineart not look good enough when stand alone. how long does it take you making lines for a full body?

I usually do a small page of sketches. first time I try to copy what I see with curves and all paying notice to muscles and proportion, then I slowly break it down and make a skeleton of sorts from which I take the force lines. by then I don't need the reference anymore, and take the points that are the main focus of the pose and pull them some more (in this case the twist of the body, the lift of the leg, and the shoulders, all which are lined up on a tilted line that stretches from shoulder to the foot. all in all from study to color it should take around 2 hours, but you can take more effort on the study side if you want and do a few more pages of pose study. that's what I should have done but was lazy...

User Image

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

kennymap
Kiro_Shinigami
ooh ouch @A@ I impaled my foot on a spike that was on the neighbors fence. I was doing a stunt on my bike flew and landed very painfully with my foot on the spike @A@ And at the age of 7 i lost my front teeth in a ramp accident XD..My front teeth are ivory XD

~A~ Man if not a grazed knee or a bleeding face of a kind my mom always thought I needed bubble padding XD

XD I would think so! No I think in past life was a fat tomcat XD

RayneJCD's Husband

Ofan

my lines are clean enough yes, but yours look almost vector like, and you play with the line-thickness perfectly. I just tend to do them uni size, which makes the lineart not look good enough when stand alone. how long does it take you making lines for a full body?

I usually do a small page of sketches. first time I try to copy what I see with curves and all paying notice to muscles and proportion, then I slowly break it down and make a skeleton of sorts from which I take the force lines. by then I don't need the reference anymore, and take the points that are the main focus of the pose and pull them some more (in this case the twist of the body, the lift of the leg, and the shoulders, all which are lined up on a tilted line that stretches from shoulder to the foot. all in all from study to color it should take around 2 hours, but you can take more effort on the study side if you want and do a few more pages of pose study. that's what I should have done but was lazy...

User Image

Wow. Thank you so much for your help. It's nice seeing how you lay out your sketches. I should probably just get myself a little sketch book to doodle in. I would love to rummage through your pages. emotion_dowant

And my lines, vector like? Nah I wouldn't go that far. lol. I would say that my favorite brush to use for lining is the "ink pen" in Sai. I tend to keep the stabilizer at around 7 or 8. I raise it on rare occasions when I tackle particular parts of the drawing where my hand can't produce the most desirable outcome.

RayneJCD's Husband

Kiro_Shinigami
kennymap
Kiro_Shinigami

No way.
talk2hand

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

kennymap
Kiro_Shinigami
kennymap
Kiro_Shinigami

No way.
talk2hand
I sleep lots i groom myself twice a day I love fluffy things that dangle before me and I listen to no one XD

RayneJCD's Husband

Kiro_Shinigami
I sleep lots i groom myself twice a day I love fluffy things that dangle before me and I listen to no one XD

If you ask me, you just sound plain adorable.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

kennymap
Kiro_Shinigami

If you ask me, you just sound plain adorable.
@A@.....Ooh no..NUUUU ll never shake that...

RayneJCD's Husband

Uh huh. >_>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas