Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicked Wolfe's Husband

Dapper Codger

User Image

Cave of Muse: a two- part auction

Welcome ~ This is a special auction where I am offering a style that I have reserved only for close friends before. For the winning bid, I have a variety of styles to offer, but this is your opportunity for something different from my norm.

I am pretty much closing myself down from commissions on Gaia to real life commissions. I want to thank all my friends, supporters and commissioners over the last few years who've helped me improve my art and skills beyond what I'd ever thought to achieve--and more.

Thank you again, Gaia, you've been a wonderful place to nurture future artist--may you continue to inspire!

Round 1-Invite Auction: closed
**see 4th post for details**

Round 2-Public Auction: Now Open~
Starting Date March 16th, 2011

Ending Date May 14th, 2011

SB: 500K thank you !
HB: AzureEyesCrimsonTears with 14M heart
AB: not yet decided

Bid Ladder
500K: one full body cg chibi
4M: anime style half body cg
7M: anime style full body cg
9M: anime style full body cg with intricate background

10M: realism headshot with intricate background
20M: realism half body with intricate background
30M: realism full body with intricate background

*debating on couples option*

Announcements: Public Auction-OPEN / Advertisement Game-OPEN *see 5th post for details*

title//gallery//rules//auctionA//special event//link exchange

Wicked Wolfe's Husband

Dapper Codger

User Image

dA Gallery

Chibi
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Anime Hybrid
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Realism
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Wicked Wolfe's Husband

Dapper Codger

User Image

Tread carefully....

* Always follow all Gaia TOS Rules at all times
* Bid only what you can afford; items and gold are acceptable within reason. Check with me about what items are approved.
* Bumping is allowed, but conversation is preferred. No spamming in the thread.

* GOLDEN RULE: treat others the way you wish to be treated.

* Do not PM me unless requested to

* DO NOT BEG, WHINE or CAUSE DRAMA. Period. Any of the prior crimes listed means you haven't read and or honored my rules; it's insulting to your host and the other guests. You will banned and reported.

Wicked Wolfe's Husband

Dapper Codger

User Image

Round 1: Invitations-Only Auction

This first round is for friends only---I sent out a bulk of invitations, but if you're a friend who wishes to bid and you didn't receive an invite--DON'T WORRY. Just let me know and I'll send you the invitation via PM.

If I don't recognize you, if you're not on my friend list, you'll have to reserve your bids for the second round.

If you bid and you don't read the rules, you get a polite warning, and then you're banned from bidding in any of the rounds in my auction.

Quote:
To My Honored Guests:

Art has been a major factor all my life, and I would have stopped a long time ago if I hadn't had such wonderful friends to support me and help me forward. I wouldn't be the artist or person you all know now, if it wasn't for you.

I love drawing for someone and watching how it brightens their day. For a friend, the process is by far easier, not to mention funner. I don't have to mince around and guess--I already know you and am comfortable expressing any comments or concerns. And I know--I've grilled so many of you over some of the smallest, least significant seeming information, I'm so grateful for your patience with me!

So this is my way of showing my appreciation to such wonderful people, I hope it pleases everyone.

Sincerely,
Lance

✤✤✤

Winning Bids *top 4 bids*
1)Nymph: 12.5M
2)Song: 11M
3)Seth: 5.5M
4)Miss Love: 5M

Bento: 4M
Kimmi: 3M
Tennyo: 2.5M
Nina: 1.5M
Caley: 1.5M
Mokoni: 828K
Wittle: 640K

Special Reserved: to be announced

✤✤✤

BUT THERE IS ONE CATCH: if you are on any of these slots, you are allowing me creative license at my discretion, and your art may take a while to get to you. Maybe up to a year, depending on how busy RL gets.

Bid Ladder:
500K-1M Chibi **or every 1M add another chibi, ex: 3M=3 chibi**
1M-2M Single Lined Half body
3M-4M Single Lined 3/4 body
5M- Single Full Body

2M-3M Single Realism Bust
8M Single Full Body Realism
10M Single Full Body Realism w/ complex BG

Wicked Wolfe's Husband

Dapper Codger

User Image

"Spreading Dreams"

Want art but don't think you can afford it? There is salvation---win a delux chibi without spending a single gold piece.

How do I win, you ask?
It's very simple. Take my link and go and share it with other threads. Person with the most successful link postings wins!

Rules:

✤There is no max or min of successful links in order to win; it's whoever has the most at the end.

✤Every time you post the link, you must make sure that the link is put in the threads "Link Out" section.

✤Return to this auction with the link to the place you have left the banner, quote my friend Mokoni to let her know--she's the one keeping track of all this madness!

✤Banner in a thread is worth 1 point/ banner in someone's signature/profile is worth 2 points

Not sure how many points you've got? Check here!

Starting Date: March 16th
Ending Date: May 7th, 2011

Winner-

Wicked Wolfe's Husband

Dapper Codger

User Image

Link In

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-auctions/cave-of-muse-open/t.70202341/][img]http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h435/nixxybassi/lhanccavelink.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[img]http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h435/nixxybassi/smalllhance.jpg[/img][/quote]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/4ekloqv][img]http://www.makeagif.com/media/3-17-2011/tLG32D.gif[/img][/url]

Link Out

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Wicked Wolfe's Husband

Dapper Codger

Wicked Wolfe's Husband

Dapper Codger

Wicked Wolfe's Husband

Dapper Codger

Wicked Wolfe's Husband

Dapper Codger

Wicked Wolfe's Husband