Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Headcount!

HALLO THAR :B 1 100.0% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 > >>

User Image

Welcome to 'a small noise'

!!THE AUCTION HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL SATURDAY JULY 28TH AT 11:59PM EST!!

AB: 1 million gold (I know it's impossible, but it doesn't hurt to dream)
Prize: 6 pictures and some extra sketches

User Image

Warning: This is a little sappy x3;;

Hello everyone :3 My name's Raz_Aquato, and I also go by DarkSilicon on a lot of different websites. I love to draw and I currently am attending Montserrat College of Art and majoring in Illustration. I am a huge fan of street art, urban art, whatever you'd like to call it. I draw in the anime style mostly, but I like to experiment. I live on espressos, coffee, aqua teen hunger force, rice, video games and vinyl toys.

I also love music more than anything. Music is my muse and my inspiration, which has lead me to creating this auction. This auction is dedicated to one of the most inspiring and wonderful bands I have ever had the privilege to adore; The Juliana Theory. You may not have heard of them, and this is why I am doing this auction.

On February 9th, 2006 The Juliana Theory ended; the dream was over. They had to stop creating because of a lack of support financially, which I'm sure one of your favorite bands has been through as well. I am still heartbroken, and for what it's worth, I still love them and their music more than anything in the world.

This auction is to spread their music to others.

This is for you Brett, Chad, J. Kosker, J. Fielder and J. Walters. I still love you with all my heart, and your music will live on in others as well. I know it will.

Thank you.
User Image

.No retracting bids
.No flaming/being rude/being an a**
.Post bids in the thread please
.PM me only if you like, really need to
.You can bid with items as long as they're worth over 10k and I can sell them
.I can decline a bid
.I can cancel this auction, extend it, or cancel the trade at any time
. I WILL NOT DO A DIFFERENT BAND FOR YOUR PICTURES. This auction is not for any other band.
.I will not let you not use the theme of the auction, it is required. Sorry.
.The characters that you want me to draw NEED to have a detailed past /relationship / etc or this just won't work out : /

I will draw anything you want except for 18+ images because it's against the TOS.
Yes, this means I will draw anthro, boy love, girl love, shota, lolicon, gore, mechs, cars, backgrounds, 'ugly' characters (whatever that is), tasteful nudity, suggestive nudity, fanart, animals and anything else that some people won't draw for some reason.
User Image

Of course, every auction has a prize! This auction is very unique in its own way. Ultimately you'll be ending up with 6 pictures. You will give me as many characters as you like, with detailed descriptions of personalities and relationships and I will draw them randomly. You can specify if you'd like, but I'd really love to take this into my own hands and heart.

The winner will receive:
. 1 full colored picture (this can include up to four characters with a detailed background)
. 3 half colored pictures (up to three people, background)
. 2 inked pictures (up to three people, background)
. At least 5 sketches, since I'm sure I'll start loving your characters

If you AB the auction with 1 million gold you will receive:
. 2 full colored pictures
. 4 half colored pictures
. At least ten sketches
. something awesome, which will be a surprise : )

How this auction is set up:
Below I have listed the five major albums released by The Juliana Theory and the songs that are on them. The pictures that I will do for you are based on 6 songs that you choose based on the title or the lyrics. The full color picture is your choice. Same as the others of course.

So pick six songs and have your characters dance between the lyrics.

Understand This Is A Dream
User Image

This Is Not A Love Song . Duane Joseph . August In Bethany . Music Box Superhero . Seven Forty Seven . The Closest Thing . Show Me The Money . For Evangeline . P.S. We'll Call You When We Get There . Constellation

Music From Another Room
User Image

This Is The End Of Your Life . Moments… . In a Fraction . Liability . Breathing By Wires . Piano Song

Emotion Is Dead
User Image

Into The Dark . Don't Push Love Away . To The Tune Of 5,000 Screaming Children . We're At The Top Of The World (To The Simple Two) . Is Patience Still Waiting? . If I Told You This Was Killing Me, Would You Stop? . We're Nothing Without You . Something Isn't Right Here . Understand The Dream Is Over . This Is Your Life . You Always Say Goodnight, Goodnight

Love
User Image

Bring It Low . Do You Believe Me? . Shell Of A Man . Repeating, Repeating . Congratulations . Jewel To Sparkle . White Days . The Hardest Things . DTM . Trance . In Conversation . Into The Dark . As It Stands . Everything

Deadbeat Sweetheartbeat
User Image

This Is A Lovesong For The Loveless . We Make The Road By Walking . Shotgun Serenade . Leave Like A Ghost (Drive Away) . My Heart Is A Soldier . I Love You To Death (Drive Safe) . This Valentine Ain't No Saint . 10,000 Questions . The Final Song . French Kiss Off . Her Velvet Voice

You can find all of the lyrics on their website. Simply click on 'music'.
You can leave the song choice to me if you'd like, I'll choose what I feel is appropriate towards your characters.
My favorite song is 'Her Velvet Voice' incase you wanted to know :3
User Image

These will be updated frequently. Please check up every once in a while :3

Newest-Older

Pencil work: [x] [x] [x]

Ink: [x] [x] [x]

Half Color: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Full Color: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

for more samples please visit my deviantART gallery
I am also on Y!Gallery and Furaffinity under the name 'DarkSilicon'
User Image

SB: 5k
HB: 100k
AB: 1 million gold

Bid History:

Le Pepe
Hm.

1ook.
Pure.

Starshine
30k heart

Best of luck with the auction 4laugh

AnimeJet
interstingggg 25K~

Heart Mind and Soul
2Ok heart

Bel_Dandy
HEY RAZ! User Image

The link from your art shop brought me here rofl

I bid 9k.

I wish I had more pure emo

Don't you guys see my siggy and my quest for the ever elusive art! gonk User Image

deanie425
Um...no bids yet?

Aw...well here you go...

I will bid 5k!

Items are fine as long as I can sell them easily and are over 10k
User Image

Bumping rules:
.No obnoxious pictures please
.You don't need to number your bumps, there's no number prize
.If you're bumping a lot and someone bids or asks me a question please remember what page it was on and tell me later :3
.Just because you bump it doesn't mean I'll draw you something
.Yet I might draw you something, because bumping is great : ]
.How often you bump=chance of getting a freebie

Gift Art:

none yet!
User Image

My link:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28585825]
[img]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w103/Raz_Aquato/a%20small%20noise/link.png[/img]

Links out:

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

.reserved.

.reserved.

I declare this OPEN! 8D
heart User Image heart
trade links? biggrin

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28343091] [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/Star113/everything%20else/nocolor2bannersmall.png[/IMG][/url]

K! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces