+1 1 100.0% [ 52 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 >

Generous Citizen

14,965 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
well? are you going to argue that my previous statement is ridiculous? If not then I will assume that what I said has truth in it.

Generous Citizen

14,965 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
momokobo
this seems very fishy.
she's at otakon. right now. and also I see you made this auction the same say she announced that she would be attending otakon. and that your account is only 2 months old.
im well aware that shes at otakon right now. as for the other dates, i dont see how they are relevant neutral shes one of my best friends and her birthday present to me was allowing me to auction off her art on gaia. Please dont come in here questioning and accusing. You dont have to bid. This is a mule. my main account is from 04 talk2hand

Generous Citizen

14,965 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
momokobo
well? are you going to argue that my previous statement is ridiculous? If not then I will assume that what I said has truth in it.
your assumptions are obnoxious and ridiculous. If you doubt it then dont bid and ask her yourself talk2hand I linked her DA for a reason stare
Are there any forms of written consent that you could prove this with?

I'm only looking looking out for the well beings of the people who have bidded in this auction, so there is no need to be offended if your intentions are not to scam people.

edit: and i did message her on dA, but to no avail, I have not gotten a response.

Generous Citizen

14,965 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Generous Citizen

14,965 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
momokobo

I'm only looking looking out for the well beings of the people who have bidded in this auction, so there is no need to be offended if your intentions are not to scam people.
written forms of consent... like something i typed up, printed out, had her sign (something i easily could have forged, and been accused of lying about as you are doing now) and then scanned it back onto the computer to extinguish the doubts of one annoying person who isnt even planning on bidding? I am offended. Read the rules. I have nothing to prove to you. If you have a question then go ask her. I'm done trying to prove this to you because your thoughts are unimportant if you go around accusing people you don''t know of lying and demanding immediate responses from them.

Generous Citizen

14,965 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Generous Citizen

14,965 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
momokobo

edit: and i did message her on dA, but to no avail, I have not gotten a response.
also this account is over 5 months old. learn some math. and if you don't respond I will have to assume that you have admitted that your accusations are rude and unnecessary.
Happy Soup
momokobo

written forms of consent... like something i typed up, printed out, had her sign (something i easily could have forged, and been accused of lying about as you are doing now) and then scanned it back onto the computer to extinguish the doubts of one annoying person who isnt even planning on bidding? I am offended. Read the rules. I have nothing to prove to you. If you have a question then go ask her. I'm done trying to prove this to you because your thoughts are unimportant if you go around accusing people you don''t know of lying and demanding immediate responses from them.

written forms of consent as in her posting a note in her journal letting people know that you were doing this and that it was okay.

And my thoughts are of people bidding for something that may or not be real, and in that I believe that it was an important thought. And it makes me even more uncomfortable that you're getting so upset. tell you what, if your HBidder does not end up paying you and this is a real auction I will pay you with my own Horns of the Demon for this auction, and you have my deepest apology.

But if this is fake, just know that the next time you do it there will be at least one person who is suspicious if you don't cover your tracks well.
also, could you post here with your main account?
I haven't seen any proof that tells me that this is honest. I am not being rude and I believe that me asking you to prove yourself is nothing short of necessary.
Here's my main account ( I'm aware that it looks very n00bish, I have a rig box problem rofl ) I'm getting upset because my rules clearly state not to accuse me of lying. or at least i think they do. And I would never think of accepting a trade from someone until the art for them was finished so either way this would not be me trying to rip someone off. This whole thing would have been a waste of time 3nodding And if this whole thing does go through, I do hope you are planning on giving me your horns because they would help greatly with my lucky the cat quest. Im no liar. That's why I'm so bothered
And upon looking through and reading her page, she did say that she was doing this auction for a friend and so I apologize.

But also know that you make it very difficult to believe that this is a real auction when you show immediate anger like that. I do believe that it is appropriate to ask when I've seen 2 scams.
Well, if your High Bidder does not follow through then I will pay off what she bid for the art.
momokobo
And upon looking through and reading her page, she did say that she was doing this auction for a friend and so I apologize.

But also know that you make it very difficult to believe that this is a real auction when you show immediate anger like that. I do believe that it is appropriate to ask when I've seen 2 scams.
Its because of people disobeying my rules. You should do your research before you accuse people. I'll be waiting for your horns madame 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff